Reviews for I Exist
juicycouturevalerie chapter 22 . 11/16/2008
Oh snap. That was a crazy ending! Cant wait for the next one!

xoxo
iloveme5895 chapter 21 . 11/14/2008
I LOVE IT and ic ant wait 4 more so cute!

lovestruck1990 chapter 20 . 11/9/2008
GAH!

Why oh why would you end it like that!
555LordBacon666 chapter 19 . 11/6/2008
Aw... they're reunited! YAY! Please continue this is getting very good!
juicycouturevalerie chapter 19 . 11/5/2008
omg I freakin love this! I had a dream the other night about what if she was on one of the ferries... Im so happy you also got this idea! I cant wait for the next chapter!

xoxox
iloveme5895 chapter 19 . 11/5/2008
cant wait 4 more love it so far

kawaii uchiha's chapter 17 . 10/31/2008
i love you story please update as soon as you can
angelina chapter 14 . 9/23/2008
update update update!

haha.

i love your story i need more!

hehe.
bumblebee chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
hm...i skimmed through to chpater 3 but, you lost me.

how come the homeless woman doesn't say a thing when she's taken away by the cops.

no resistance, no questions...just simple acceptance.

well i certainly can't tell you how to write the story but this story is a little too "random" for me. it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

however, you can at least write a story. some people out there who create these fanfiction stories have terrible writing skills. you on the other hand, have decent writing skills. you just have to improve it a little more and then you'll have it.

the only advice i can really give you is to keep going. practice writing again and again. make sure to edit your work too.

by the way, this is a great story. good luck on your future writings. D
bumblebee chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
okay. chapter 1.

This one was really confusing.

first, i had no idea what the main character was talking about when she was talking about the bridge. at one point, i thought she was an architect whose recently built bridge was destroyed or something. i didn't understand till later that she was actually homeless.

Second, i hardly believe that a rich business man would even be slightly interested in a beggar woman. what could he possibly see in her? she's poor! (if this IS what you were hinting at between him and her...)

Third, how did the point of view go from first person to third? the story just suddenly switched from the woman's point of view to the joker's.

overall, this chapter was choppy and misleading.

this is just my suggestion. try putting in more descriptions and explain things more thoroughly and not half-way. make the story "flow". hope this helps. i'll probably review the other chapters too.
iloveme5895 chapter 17 . 9/9/2008
i cant wait 4 more love it so far. though killing th ekid was a little mean...

xxFEATHERSxx chapter 17 . 9/8/2008
i really like this. i love how you write. the way you express things is beautiful.

gah but i'm so sad about the whole joker/susan things.

so will elizabeth not love joker?

update soon.
angelina chapter 17 . 9/8/2008
i love it!

and i actually like elizabeth more than susan!

its hard to believe but its true!
juicycouturevalerie chapter 16 . 9/7/2008
Aww that is so sad! I hope they meet again. I love them together. They need each other.

xoxo
Rogue Experiment chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
Wow, great chapters! I like how Susan has now developed into Elizabeth Napier... does the Joker know she's still alive though? Can't wait for update.