Reviews for I Exist
Redjackpirate chapter 15 . 9/3/2008
Thank Godess for the update...Now, however, I am sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation for the next chapter...I hope that 'Liz' becomes super bad-ass and then creates her own terrifying villian that provides complete chaos in her own right-then later meets up with the joker by chance...Woo HAH HAAH...sorry, I love making up my own results till I get to see the real ones...So Update, cause I LOVE this story...On a more serious note; I really do quite enjoy this and think that more people should review it-because it's not getting a fraction of the attention that its worth...Please update soon.-JAc
iloveme5895 chapter 15 . 9/3/2008
yea she is alive!1 i cant wait 4 more love it

iamstephanieb chapter 15 . 9/3/2008
Wow this was so crazy! I cant wait for the next chapter. I hope she gives him hell for leaving her in the hospital.
J-Horror Girl chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
You know, coming from you, I might be able to believe a redemption story. You make a good case for it. Not that either of these two will ever be entirely normal. But you write without syrup and don't magically make all their problems melt away in the face of love.
lovestruck1990 chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
oh my goodness I love this story. I also respect your views of the world, in many ways I think you're right
iloveme5895 chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
i love it so far, and i cant wait 4 more

iloveme5895 chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
that is so cute i love it

J-Horror Girl chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
What a haunting portrayal of two fractured souls you have here, stealing a little comfort from each other. Very well done.
J-Horror Girl chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
Ack! So why did Gordon send Susan in? Drive me crazy, why don'cha?
J-Horror Girl chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
It's okay. I need reviews too. (passes Masochism a plate of warm homemade chocolate chip cookies and a mug of milk.)
J-Horror Girl chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
Ah, some answers. I am definitely intrigued.
J-Horror Girl chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
So many mysteries! Who is our narrator? How has she survived on the street for so long? You are right about your attention to detail. It adds depth and richness, but it also helps that you can construct a sentence without stumbling.
Rogue Experiment chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
Wow! Great, this chapter turned out really sweet yet still keeping them as themselves. They had their own little couple-type things happening it was really cute. I also like the comparison between their situation and the Phantom of the Opera (wicked movie choice). Well done, a great read. 10/10 *two thumbs up*
angelina chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
omg i love your story so much!

post more soon.

its awesome!
Rogue Experiment chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
I like how you temporairily changed the POV, gives that needed extra insight of his thoughts. The story is progressing nicely and they really both do care.

You have given Susan the great start for a transformation into someone like the Joker. If she has/does let herself totally loose it because of returning to that spot she could end up as much of a killer as him. Well written, a great idea and a good way to turn things in new directions for it!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »