Reviews for I Exist
Aviarianna O Lorien chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
You know kiddo (don't take offense, I use terms like that with everyone) You updated quicker than I could keep up with ya. I've got a lot of stories alerted right now...the only ones being updated are BB too...But I digress becuase I find this story to be one of the better ones I've read as of late.

and I do mean it. It's written well, with the occasional typo or missing word, which is normal. I'd suggest a beta reader, if you don't already have one. I have one and she catches a lot of stuff that I never did in the 3 or 4 times I re-read my stuff.

But what I like most is that you...you really were listening during the movie. You DO manage to understand the...artistry...the detatchment...the simple pleasures...the message...whatever the hell you wanna call any of it.

And I will admit..you demanding reveiws does kinda undermine it a little bit but I digress.

Excellent job and I really can't wait for the next chapter.
Redjackpirate chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I write reviews here and there, but only if I truly feel that a story is worthy (I'm not saying that I think that I am above people, I'm saying I don't like to waste my energy writing a review unless I think that the work was exceptional)...I'm trying to say that I am reviewing because I thought your story is worth the effort put into reviewing it...Now enough with my rambling, Here's the shit:

This is great. I love your writing style and agree with many of your/your character's personal beliefs...I am constantly enthralled by characters with a shining-yet hidden- brilliance...Like an undiscovered genious(like Suzan and the Joker's)...I enjoy reading your story because it combines the lives of two 'animals' that share similar, equally crippling pasts...I love the truth in you version of the Joker...how he admits that he is uncapable of feeling, but then gives the reader little snippets that hint that what he says is not entirely true...That possibly, he actually has emotions, buried deep within the rubble of his soul, barely giving off an amber glow, and possibly, Suzan will awaken these dormant emotions and give him a new spark of life...I like that both characters admit to being self-indulgent, and (although I am not sure which direction you are taking with this story) I would like to see both characters awaken something new in each other, as if giving the opportunity to one another to be 'reborn'. I enjoy reading this story and can't wait to see where you are going to take it next...Hopefully they can find out something that they didn't know about themselves through knowing each other...Then again, I don't know your writing style or if you are going to ever make them cpapble of emotions, such as love...Either way, I'll keep reading AND reviewing, so lomg as you keep writing and sharing...Thank you. Keep up the good work.-JAc
Rogue Experiment chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
chapter10: Good chapter lol very steamy.

chapter11: Hehehe she is turning into a good pycopathic genius, maybe she doesn't have to actually kill after all!

There is a good conflict arising in this chapter, it is showing signs of how she is falling for him (her emotional/hoping view)yet she keeps her character in check and in character by the fact she knows they apparently won't love eachother (the realistic world view). It will be interesting how she deals with this conflict later on and which one she gives in to.

I can't help but think that the Joker may not be totally capable of love yet but I think he does care for her, atleast more than with everyone else. He has shown concern a few times, maybe he can be compassionate to her and maybe love eventually. He can keep his unemotional mask up better than she can but will he realise that he should give in to his feelings sometimes? After all, she is giving him some very good plans...
Rogue Experiment chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Good chapter. I like how their relationship is growing and she realises she might be changing. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
Masochism chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
For those of you who actually read this story, I'm writing this review to thank you for all of your kind words. I know, the story is a little slow at first. Fuck. I finally made it passed an entire day, if you'd like to call it that.

The story is slow, because Susan is slow. Her life is worthless. Living alone, all she had were those intoxicating thoughts. All she thinks about is how worthless she is. With the Joker, she might change her mind, or just cheer up a little.

Well, it's been a fucking pleasure.

Sincerely,

Laura Bryant,

Not Sora_Soma15.

P Fucking S

You guy's are awesome!
holic chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
hi there (: i just wanted to say i really like this story. the pacing is a little slow and sometimes the main character spends a lot of time around the same train of thought but those are ok since this chapter makes up for it finally they met and all..(: i believe this will be something good so i beg you do not drop it and please continue. i'm waiting for an update soon, oh and that "steamy" stuff you promised earlier (:
iloveme5895 chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
lol i love that part in the movie! lol bomb! haha *i'm crazy i know, but i know someone else had to laugh at that part in the story* cant wait 4 more

Rogue Experiment chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
Hmm... she understands his theorys but could she ever become a murder like him? As I said before you have kept his character written perfectly to a T (including his life view) and it will be interesting to see how her inner conflict will play out. People think more of themselves than her, she has obviously had to suffer in her life because of it. She wants to follow the Joker in saying she exists and showing how fragile their little worlds are but still she doesn't seem like the type to kill over it. I wonder if being around him will make her change that.

The Joker has noticed their similarity with how they think, so he could have made up his mind to change her and make her fearless like him (could be the only reason she is still alive, as a tool to him). Then again, did he choose her because he knows she understands him and it somehow brings the comfort of acceptance... maybe eventually love? Lol, the Joker in love might be a little too strange...

Well done again, update soon.
WendyLeaf chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Interesting, I'm liking the story so far. Please keep up the good work, I'll be waiting and looking forward to reading the next chapter! (:
iloveme5895 chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
love it so funny

Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
It's amazing how you have managed to understand exactly what the Joker was getting at and incorporate it into your story so well (I am happy to find that someone else seems to get what he was trying to prove). The fact that everyone is as nasty as he can be when they are threatened or that people don't really care about others lives like hers, it is all a set-up reality they make for themselves. The idea of Joker showing Gotham 'I exist' was new to me though but a inspiring consept. He was a nameless face they hated and didn't care for... he is just showing them how false their realities are when you actually look at life for what it is.

I think this character you have created will do well with him, she understands him more. Good plot too with the police realising she could be helpful so she gets to see him. Written nicely.

Now I have reviewed. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE whenever possible ofcourse.
disenchanted6 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I really like this story.

And I wish that your theory about Heath Ledger were true, too.
iloveme5895 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008