Reviews for Disharmony
I love that sweet.
MissYuki15 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
beautiful...
hikora chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Wow. I always knew that Allen was a Noah, but Kanda too?! How did he end up being a Noah? And what did you mean by "his most powerful boys"? Are they stronger than all the other Noahs? What do you mean by their time to board has come? Where will they be going? Are they going to attack the Black Order? I wish you had continued the story.
Ellie Riddle-Black chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I wish u turned this into a story TT its awesome
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Tis was a very good oneshot
Kaidious chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Well. That was... unique. In a way.

But although the ending style was cool, i quite disliked the idea that the earl was ruling them ne. But that's just me i guess. Overall - good job.

Thanks for writing.
Mags chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Omfg , this is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper good. Plz do more, and like all the others make a story about this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You should really consider turning this into a story. How this all came to be... and their relationship with the Earl. Overall, very nice work!
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow, it's great. I love it. I hope that you'll continue writing Allen and Kanda pairing stories. See you soon.- - 0 0
Darkstar716 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
i love it this should be made into a story
laynad3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
like it! other view's point... really good.
scis ipse chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow, I love this series of stories! I found them in order on a recommendation thread and I'd read some of them before but now it all makes so much more sense! I love the verbs that you used for Kyuuya because they just make everything he does sound graceful. Plus Chris and Kyuuya are just so awesome together! Someone needs to draw a fanart of the last paragraph. I would if I could draw at all but I can only stick with my mental images. . . *sigh*
Typography chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Beautiful. 'Nuff' said.
Ravensfrost chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
One of the nicest, most interesting noah Allen fics I've read yet. Will and illusion? Yeah I can see that and the whole thing with ?Kanda really truely hating the order though I don't think Allen would have let the Earl know about the white room I really liked the story. When I get time I'm going to have to see if you have any more good fics :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »