Reviews for Despair
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was the most depressing shit I ever read

Well done sir, well done
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow, that was dark. You even killed him off. What about kyubii (spelling?) Wouldn't it react to there being no one home inside Narutos mind? But seriously dude, that was just dark and sad.
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Sad but realistic
Lazywatermellon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Don't worrie on it. The sudden sadness even made my heart pump into anticipation. I know that the news would hit him hard. It was believable and I liked it.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Bit depressing but that's the life of a ninja, anyway good fic,

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
talicinx chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I'm not sure how to describe the way I feel after reading this as I have never had this strong of a feeling from reading a fanfiction before that wasn't laughter. This fanfiction has moved me and thank you for making that possible.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
it could have been fun and happy, and i think i see where ya went commando... and there everything went to hell and turned intro this... its not bad, rather good... but good in the not-happy way...
grimangel163 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
So freaking depressing.

That being said, I love it
Shadow Winds chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Damn this story is kinda dark and evil, not romantic.
D3ath Mess3nger chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That's what happens when you decide to live entirely for other people who don't really value you for who you are. Once you lose that, you simply have no way to recover. When you decide to live as a martyr, as a loyal subject, and people betray you, you die like this.
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
you may not think it's amazing but i sure did. I'm actually crying while writing this.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Eww, thats not like you. If angst is what you were going for, there are much better ones than this out there on the site. Not your best work. Nevertheless, I read it.
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Well that was... sad...

Damn, I think I'm crying.

WAIT, no. I just came out of the shower, it's just water.
wow chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
wow
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I don't really agree about the torture part but this was a really good one shot.

*Saves to favorites*