Reviews for Maximum ride and Twilight crossover
Acura-chan chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Sqeul squel love to have the flock still in Forks and each have kids
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
I loved it! Please a sequel!
avidreader28 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Love it
Love Faith Embers chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
wow! the end was heart-breaking! not in a bad way though... :0
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
"And that's useful in life how?" That is what I want to say to my teacher all the time
IfWeDieWillWeStillHurt chapter 24 . 6/20/2012
i am truely speechless i am not good with words if is could show you what i saw you would be amazed.

anyhoo i loved it so much

sincerly

deathc an be graceful
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
"And that's useful in life how?" I'm gonna use that all the time now.

pyromania1253gmail.com chapter 24 . 12/23/2010
that was truely a touching story! i was almost crying and believe me it takes alot to make me cry. Your truely talented, i love how u made Emmett such a pain in the ass, or how you made Japer seam like he has emotions not just feel them, i love how there was very little Bella cause i find her a bitch, i like how you made Rose like awesome not just a bitchy person, Alice, i kinda wish there was more her, perfect with esme and carslisle! Max, you did good, but is she preggo? and whats with the mating? Fang, he had a alot of emotion i like that! Iggy your soooo smart i luv his new power. Nudge is awesome and you out lined it, Gazzy you did great and the water thing it had me twicey (Idk how to spell, angel you made her like she should be, sweet and lovable! KEEP ON WRITTING!

you friend,

Lanie
BOOKNERD101 chapter 24 . 9/1/2010
WOW...i was hooked after the first few Job!
Isis chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
You are a truly brilliant writer...nuff said...
Anne Taylor chapter 24 . 6/12/2010
Awesome story! :) Poor Max.

You made all of the characters perfect. This is definitely one of the better mr fanfics I've read. Once I started, I couldn't stop. xD I kept reading this even through lunch. I'm such a nerd but oh well. Keep writing and great job.
katy chapter 24 . 4/19/2010
I want you to write a sequel , and i think it should on how totla finds his owner and max turns out to be pregnant, they all found their parents.

And fangs mother dies and fang is left with his dad, whom doesn't want him.

then about 5 yrs later or something they all met again and live happily evre after

]

from katy

awesome story by the way ]
crawdad90 chapter 24 . 3/13/2010
for a sequal you should have max and the flock hanging with the cullens and going to school and stuff when a kid and his family moves there who had been at itex. they make friends and then one itex building reboots and they go together to defeat it.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/22/2009
this has such a nice ending, it kind of makes me cry. it was supprising when max was pregnant. Good job! O
Sap96 chapter 24 . 10/3/2009
One of the best stories ever.