Reviews for Of Feathers and Folly
tycaptaindinosaur chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I hope you know how gifted and talented you are. No really! This story... its just too beautiful! If i didn't know it was written by you, i would think it was Mercedes Lackey's! Its... amazing. The eternal struggles, the love... you've captured it SOO perfectly. A million, million kudos points to you!
Teldra chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
This is sweet :)
WyrdSmith chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Hurray! I've been searching the Net for days trying to find something satisfying about Starwind and Moondance. I have entered dozens and dozens of phrases into the search engines. I have been to every godawful fanfic site, read the same articles about Lackey's works over and over. I just have always been captivated with the Tayledras and their wonderful lives. And yes, I have had many an erotic daydream about Starwind & Moondance, Vanyel & Stefan, and Firesong & Silverfox. It is so frustrating to have glorious scenes not written - the "fade to black" moments of which you speak. So, you know how I finally, FINALLY found your stories? I typed "I want to read about Starwind and Moondance having sex" into Google, and waded through the yuck to get here. I am a happy woman tonight. And for the record, since you asked, your "smut writing" is really good and the scene of M & S's (I just can't say S & M for these guys!) was wonderfully real - not awash with perfect romance, but perfect with the real deal for characters made quirky and human - but still those HOT Hawkbrothers. Many thanks.
potato7 chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
great story
potato7 chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
AMAZING!
Schizzar chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
This was very beautifully done. I adored every chapter and you seemed to capture how I pictured young Moondance very well. I'm quite pleased with your interpretation of things and it made an excellent read. I'm off to see if you have any more great writings.
Airrizzon chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
OMG I've never squeed so much as when I read this chapter! You wrote it beautifully, and completely captured their personalities and thoughts. Your description of the foreplay, and penetration was flawless.

All in all this was a 5 star chapter. It's officially in my favorites!
Airrizzon chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
WOAH! I didn't understand some terms cause I never read the series, but I love it :D

I'm gonna have to keep reading the next chapter, and then get the book series!
Anbessette chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I've wanted to read their story ever since I first saw Starwind and Moondance in Magic's Pawn. This is just what I was hoping for ... Thanks! It's very good.

I really like your oneshots about them too. They always make me smile.
Alastriel chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
Ive always wished Mercedes Lackey had gone into further detail with the backstory of Starwind and Moondance. Thank you for doing such a beautiful job with this story. The emotional dialogue was brilliant as was the workup between the two of them. And of course, the lemon was an added bonus.

I hope you write more of the Tayledras in the future.
kiyotea chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
I'm utterly speechless. Amazingly well written! I feel... as if... I am very like Moondance. I loved it! What else...? I'm dying of joy! It was truly one of the best I have read! So may I ask of you to continue writing, and I think a Van/Lendel fiction is well past due, especially one a bit more... graphic(if you will?) I'm one with leanings toward yaoi, happening acroos the Vanyel series was the best thing ever! I loved the fanfics here, and lokked it up, with sucess to finding some stories of fictions of the Vanyel series, but noe quite as well written as yours! Thanks so much!
Mistress of Muses chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
*Snerk*

That was cute. Sappy and fluffy and such, but quite cute, which people seem to forget they two of them are. I liked it.
Sakari Black chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
aw, this was really sweet. You know I'm not that into the series but this was definitley worth reading.
Priestess Kitty Neko chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
no, it's over -sob-

Heheheh i like the ending, sometimes endings just fluke out, but I like this one. good job!
angie chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
this was such a good story. and keep up the good work