Reviews for Haircut
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Reminds me of good times. 'Old Mcdonald had a farm...
Hafous chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
sweet and nice, I love it :D
J.J.Valentine chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aww, this is one of the better Jake/ness stories i've read so far! It made me laugh, go 'aw' and i all around enjoyed it! Thank you, and great job!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Aw, that was so cute. I loved the interaction you wrote between Jake and Nessie, the bantering was quite fun to read, lol. Wish you'd included the family's reaction to the haircut, though. -hint, hint- :-)
neverforever13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
lovely! one thing i did notice however, is that you mentioned that alice had cut her hair to make it short like it is. that's not quite right; her hair's short because it had all been cut off when she was in the asylum. and since vampire hair doesn't grow... well, it's still short.
Pwallabeway chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
wow. hah.

this is cool.
Angela 93 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
what did that seccond-to-last line mean?

oh well,great story!

Update soon please!

Luvs!
Miss Apple Pie chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
very cute.. I like the last part the best!
hanbabess chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Im not completely sure about the haircut idea, but i still loved the fanfic cos it flowed. Maybe another chapter? xD
ShellyHale chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Loved your story!
Angelius Cullen chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
OMG this is some of the best stuff I’ve read in a while plz you gotta update. I’m serious this is just awesome. Feel free to check out my fics anyone you want but please drop something for me so I can improve my skills and hopefully be as good as you are.

And plz review my stories The Fourth Son and Blood Ties Those are my current ones and i would really appreciate it

THANX