Reviews for Life Backwards
ZOrath chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
FINISH IT REWRITE IT WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO JUST DO IT!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Hi! I LOVE this story and I really want to know what happens next! Poor Caleb the jolteon wants to know what connection his brother has to the organization and is still inside a stolen, banged up truck on the run from those evil people. I know it has been years since you last touched this story, but if you are somehow miraculously reading this right now, PLEASE UPDATE!
k m chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
they need to change the rule so you'll update again :-(
Concerned Reader chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Yeah Ive been reading these chapters and somehow I think your

forgetting to put some stuff in. Like this chapter for

instance. Right after Seth attacked the Pidgey and grew a level, it said something about Cyndy or something but earlier in all the chapters Ive never heard of her.. And these chapters feel a bit rushed. Am I the only one feeling this here? Also There are several spelling errors and punctuation errors in your story. Please revise these stories and fix them for your audience/readers. It would help much.
SingABrightSong chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
Continue, Rewrite, I don't really care. as long as you don't abandon it. way too many good fics are abandoned. I will not let this one go down the same dark path.
SamPD chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Good story but I see far too many grammer and spelling errors that make me twitch. So please try and revise it.
soulwinds chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
i thought the second gym in johto was a bug type not a grass type
Ume-Uzumaki chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
I wanna slap his brother, i gotta know why, and how, who what when!

thanks for puting that reminder thing at the beginning, love this story so much!
Teraunce chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
Nice new chapter. interesting plot twist. 12/10.
Angelic Sword chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
His brother? What did he sign? What's going to happen now, will they be able to excape? Please update soon, this is an awsome story.
Steamed chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
Dun dun DUN!

But then again, you sort of expect that sort of thing to happen. It seems nowadays no story is complete without some evil brother or other family relation.

Eh, as long as they dont use robots of some sort, you should be fine.

How did he start up the truck though? Never said anything about keys, or hotwiring, or anything else that has to do with getting a truck going.
TJFS chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
Lol.. If they get caught By Cops, I can just imagine the Coversation-

Police Officer: "Okay. Looks like I caught myself a Joyrider."

Sam: "Officer! I'm trying to escape from a Organisation that is turning People into Pokemon!"

Police Officer: "do you really expect me to beleive that?"

Caleb: "You better beleive it!"

Police Officer: -Faints-

Sam: "That went better than expected!"
Foxyjosh chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
I forget who is what kind of pokemon.
Ume Uzumakito lazy to log in chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
Omg I loved the ending to that chapter!

How was that? Did you get that "heart race" lol

I think I might have missed a chapter or forotten something. . . ecause I was kind of confused, but I caught on. . . anyway, maybe if at all possible at the beginning of the next chapter can you write a quick paragraph or two about what has happened so far?
Teraunce chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
Interesting new chapter. 11/10. i hate cliffhangers.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »