Reviews for Memories or lack thereof
NYKIDDO chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
OMG My Library's On Fire chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Aw! Such a sweet story! You have to complete it!

candygirl03 chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
omg! ok so im a first time reader to this story but i absolutley loved was so captivating...anywho i saw u said u were going to do an epoligue but its been a while so i was hopping i could look forward to that! lol anyways once again awesome job!
Belward chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
The epilogue...?
TheEagerScribbler chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
That last scene made me want to go awh. I liked this story.
manic2000007 chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
izzzyy chapter 14 . 2/27/2009
YES! Lovely reunion, and I'm so glad that she remembered. I'm so glad things finally rushed back to her. Wonderfully done.
izzzyy chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
I am so glad I have more chapters to read - the end of this chapter made my breath catch. Ek! I love it.
izzzyy chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
This is a wonderful idea for a story! I'm looking forward to reading it over my boring Friday. Poor Edward. Not only seeing Bella suffer, but then having to start over with her.
likeamilliontoone chapter 14 . 2/19/2009
So nice! I love happy endings!
umbreon101 chapter 14 . 2/10/2009

This has been a great story.

I love the ending especially. *squeal* Great job!
RoseArcadia chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
I read this a while back, but forgot to review! This is one of my favorite stories, it's just so romantic! I am such a big fan of your work, can't wait to share this one with my other girlfriends!
Veritas Found chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
I should be sleeping right now (I have somewhere I need to be in about...oh, seven hours and have had no sleep since last night), but once I started reading this I just couldn't tear myself away. Lovely little what-if you've got here - and I especially love the twist that she just doesn't remember *at all*. Usually with the memory loss fics, or at least the ones I've read, there's that constant needling in the back of her mind for her to remember the love she had/has for him. Maybe it's 'cause you did the majority of this from Sparkleson's POV, but I love how it was only that one chapter that hinted at it. Otherwise, the main thing was "Yeah, I know we were something, but I just feel bad 'cause you know and I don't and you know I don't and I know you know I don't". Making him have to win her over all over again gave it a very nice touch.

I'm hoping you were serious about that epilogue, though, 'cause it feels a little incomplete as-is. The end of this chapter was just a little brusque, so an epilogue would be nice to smooth it out a little. (Not bad, just brusque - in a 'leave you wanting more' kinda feel.)

And my last random note (because I really do need to get to bed), good Lord. Have you ever heard Vienna Teng's song "Nothing Without You"? This fic screams that song (not in a ripped kind of way - in a "this is a very good song to have in the background while reading" kind of way).

Randomness aside, like I said: very good fic. I definitely enjoyed this one.
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 14 . 1/17/2009
There is? Sweet! I can't wait! I really enjoyed this story and I would have been very...upset if I would have had to stop in the middle of this... Any way an awesome way to stop and I can't wait to read more of your stories!

Keep Writing!

ravens23fan chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
Are you still going to do the epilogue?
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »