Reviews for Memories or lack thereof
Foxfairy11 chapter 14 . 12/10/2008
aw. :]

I like this story a lot. :)
RomperStomper chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
I am absolutely loving this story
WriterTeacher chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
Okay, I just started reading this story today and it was so good I couldn't stop for anything! It was fantastic! Chapter nine had me teary and reaching for multiple tissues so I could keep reading - that part about killed me, you know. The whole notion of Edward being torn apart like that, and especially of losing it in front of Bella - God, it almost killed me! I loved it - I'm psychotically addicted to angst, I'm afraid. This last chapter was so nice; you built up to it perfectly. Lovely job and can't wait for the epilogue!
Namine Black chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
when they kissed for the first time

I was thinking

"No Edward! your suppose to be with bella, don't cheat on bella"

haha

im so lame

great story

I enjoyedit
Craving2Read chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
Wonderful story.
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
-Gasp!- I Absolutly Loved It!

It Was Perfect! Great Job!
hammondgirl chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
I have one word - WIN. If you get rid of a little tension in the epilogue (don't worry we won't totally kill you if you leave us, but not the characters, unsatisfied... a la Stephenie) it will be an EPIC WIN. Someone recommended this fic to me last month and it has not ever disappointed me. I recommend it as one of my faves to someone recently. It has actually inspired me to write some of my own fanfic. Kudos to you and your win.
DCoD chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
That chapter is full of YAY! :D

Awesome way to finish it up.. cannot wait for the epilogue
xsarahskankx chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
If you were my type (i. ) then I would completely marry you because I am in love with you! ...Or maybe just all of your fanfic P

This was honestly incredibly amazing and I can't think of a better possible way that this story could have been written!
MickeyandMinnie chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
Great ending! I loved this story!
twilightlover99 chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
omg. the ending made me cry! cant wait for the epilogue!
twilight-dreamer11 chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
OMG! I can't believe she finally remembered! and it only took her the pain of losing Edward again...I just can't believe it. This story was so good. Especially this chapter!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
AWE! So cute! :D
Ivory76 chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
Woohoo! She finally remembers! Thank goodness, I was beginning to think that this story wouldn't have a happy ending...good chapter!
minnie.mae chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
This was a great story. I really loved it. I had a similair idea once. But you put a lot into the story that I never would have thought of. There are some parts that are really OOC, but other than that, it was really, really good. I can't wait for the Epilogue :))
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »