Reviews for Memories or lack thereof
minnie.mae chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
This was a great story. I really loved it. I had a similair idea once. But you put a lot into the story that I never would have thought of. There are some parts that are really OOC, but other than that, it was really, really good. I can't wait for the Epilogue :))
Dollybigmomma chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it. Okay, you officially made me cry this morning...
Bella de la Brunante chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
AWH!

IM SOO HAPPY! THEYRE TOGETHER AGAIN!

WOO HOO! i loved it. It was one of the best

stories Ive read so far.

Please please please make a sequel...although,

I dont really know what you would do with it...

But still! awh. im soo happy for Edward.

I love him.
crysreeves chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
This was a really good last chapter. Liked where you chose to begin and end Bella's POV and Edward's POV. Im sad to see the end of the story because it was such a good one, but it was a perfect ending.

THank you for taking your time to write this story.
kellsouth chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
Yayy! That was great!

I can totally hear Rose now: "I TOLD you to take her to the meadow.." Although it wasn't just the meadow that caused the flood of memories. I'm sure the sadness had something to do with it since her first memory was how she felt when Edward LEFT HER. Argh.

But at least she's back! Can't wait to see how everyone reacts!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
What a wonderful way to regain her memories but the meadow. It was a very sweet reunion! Looking forward to the epilogue.
dawntwilight000 chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
Oh, Oh, it was so good. I loved the ending.
luvrofink chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
wow! wonderful! i'm so glad she remembered it in that exact way. it was priceless. can't wait for the next chappy.
lynhlynh chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
This was perfect!
midsummerstars chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
I love that it took her leaving for her memories to return...and that they ended up in the meadow. ā€œIā€™m sorry that I failed to feed your heroin addiction.ā€

Just perfect. :)
RegretNotForgetNot chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
E

IM

SO

So

SO

HAPPY

I swear, I would cry if i hadn't just cried over another fanfic.

Like love, I'm all out of tears

BEAUTIFUL STORY!

Cannot WAIT for the epilogue!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
Yay! Finally! Great chapter! I can't wait for the epilogue!
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
Yay! I'm so happy she remembered! ]. Well, I'll be waiting for an epilogue! :P
JadeJeronimo chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
EP

YAY

-does happy dance-
MickeyandMinnie chapter 13 . 9/28/2008
She just needs time to get over the shock, right? She was beginning to feel their connection! She can't ignore that! Please!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »