Reviews for The Unmentionable
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
There's just something about J'onn being the one to have to be there that was hilarious.
Batgirl2923 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Poor Diana! Wouldn't want to be around HER while she's PMSing.. But then again, that time of the month would be wayyyy more bearable with an "ooey gooey pint of Batman" :D sequel?
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I laughed horrors with this fic. End was the best.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Poor J'onn. That poor Martian just suffered through the horrors of girl talk. *hugs J'onn and is immediately left hugging air*
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh...My...god...BRILLIANT! Mwahaha, poor Diana is finally becoming more human. The ending was priceless, utter genius. LOL and her reaction to tampons was great, poor adult Diana going through teenage drama. Great job:)
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Knowing Bats, his reaction would've been priceless. LOL. Plus, J'onn was awesome in this. He's already alien, so that makes the situation even MORE uncomfortable.

"Men ruin everything."

How are WE to blame? LOL. Great story though.
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
that ending makes you cringe!

TwiTragic13

xox
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
bahaha, this was simply hilarious! "It's like a pint of ooey gooey Batman!"
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
XD poor Diana D but i also feel bad for Bruce now...REALLY bad...
elevenhurricanes chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Haha. I'm not sure whether Bruce would be happy about it or not :D

-Kaila Nicole
celestia101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I really liked this story until I got to the last bit of it.

Then I loved it.

That little tidbit was the perfect ending and thanks for brightening my day. I hope to read more great stories from you. Thanks again. :D
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Lol, I always wondered that about Diana.
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
"Guess what?" that was so funny. I like your style
d chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That was hilarious. Sequel showing bats and wondy's conversation, along with bats' reaction?
Tetherow chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh man that's hilarious. I feel Diana's pain, poor girl. If only we could hear the conversation between the two of them. Poor Bruce, too!