Reviews for The Consort
Magpie09 chapter 34 . 10/27/2014
Love love loved it! Couldn't stop reading! Is it weird that I would love a spin off of this story featuring az and Danny romance? It could be like a snarky "pride and prejudice" romance! I would read the shit out of that! Plus if your feeling angsty you could put in az feeling fragile and guilty for the witchs reign of terror
jypzrose chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Ok, so here I am leaving yet ANOTHER review for this. But yesterday, I was reading a story in a different fandom (the hunger games) and there was a scene that reminded me of the goodbye scene in this fic. So much so, I had to come back here and reread that scene again. I wish you had comepleted the sequal, but this is amazing on its own. I still think about it years later, and I can honestly say, other than my own stories, nothing else I have read in fanfiction has really stuck with me. And that includes Buffy/Spike which I was also involved in. Fantastic job, again, and I really hope that you have parlayed this talent you have into a true writing career. You are amazing.

Lisa/Jypz
Olafur Neal chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
This story was so great. I figure you've probably dropped the sequel thing but I just wanted you to know that I really loved this and you're an awesome writer.
Gilari chapter 34 . 11/1/2012
I loved this story, found it exciting and romantic and very believable. I never really buy that DG and Cain just fall for each other, it takes time and emotion, and you really hit that on the head. However, I see that this was finished in 2008, and you haven't posted "the Heir" yet. Are you still considering writing that? Because I for one would read it if you did. Please consider finishing this story, there's so much more to be said!
Iryl chapter 34 . 10/9/2012
Wh... bu... *gargle*

Wah!?

I wanted to mention that I really love the relationship you've crafted for DG & Cain. It's very realistic, especially the awkward parts at the beginning. :) Thanks for a great story.
Iryl chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
This is SO good.
WhtRabbit chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
Ugh, damn you! This chapter was beautiful. I'm still trying to blink tears out of my eyes. :) Nsfw! Wonderful ;)
Meghan chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
This chapter actually had me on the verge of tears. This and the one just before it.

STOP MAKING ME CRY.

Fantastic story and I'm looking forward to reading on to see how it all turns out. 3
jessiechaos chapter 34 . 3/23/2012
I'm sure after all this time, you've dropped the sequel, but I just wanted to say, that years ago, i started reading this story and stopped (not sure why) Like thing I remember was the letter back and forth. Years later, this story was stuck in my mind and had to ask a TM friend of mine and she brought be back to it. I loved it! THe whole thing! If you have time, or ever feel inspired again, finish it! love it love it love it!
Loveyourstory chapter 34 . 3/11/2012
I can't tell you how many times I've read this story and I love it every time. It literally moves me to tears each time I read about DG's pain when she thinks Cain is gone and their reunion and romance gives me a vicarious happily-ever-after. Your characterizations and plot are amazing! I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but I wanted to sa thank you for an amazing story and to ask please, please, please for the sequel you mentioned.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i was so against this story the first time i read this. now, of course, i consider you a bit of a genius. love your writing style. thanks for the read.
Parsley the Lion chapter 34 . 9/11/2011
My goodness that was good. Really well written with intersting plot twists and fabulous characterisation. You had me crying when everyone though Cain was dead and at their reunion and that isn't something that happens often with fics. Great work.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Argh! Cain, stop those thoughts right now! Stop it!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Wow. Um, okay. Way to throw that out there, Deeg.
ink-and-ash chapter 34 . 6/16/2011
Ok, I know it's been like, three years since you posted this. But I wanted to point out that it's damn awesome. I loved it.