Reviews for Freak
hazel chapter 18 . 8/2
GOD DAMMIT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
Plz update
SparklyZebra chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
.Gosh. THE SUSPENSE! Please continue this story. It is to fabulous to be left alone. PLEASE LET IT GO ON!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Please continue story!
Faxfourtris998 chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Plz update soon
NeonEnigma88 chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
That was awesome and this story is amazing! I loved the drawn out suspense and that final, undulated moment when they realized that he was Fang. Keep writing!
LoneWolf121 chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
please write more, it is really good.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
Pls pls pls more I'm like going to fucking DIE
PaperFromAshes chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
...this is the worst most painful way for the reader to stop the story -_- it's been awesome with the suspense and details and EVERYTHING and i know you haven't updated in years, so you probably won't again but at least one more chapter... please? :)
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
honey i'm home? seriously? LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep going with the story! I LOVE It! You just got to the good part (not that the rest of it wasn't good but max just found out who fang is)!
lost13 chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
hey long time no see. I was wondering if you were going to finish the story, its so good I've been rereading for a year now but you haven't posted anything new. (sad face) :(
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
MORE pls i love it
Flygrrl chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit! Is he gonna be okay? Of coarse he's gonna be okay, you can't have Fax without Fang, right? Shit!
GODISAWESOME chapter 18 . 11/9/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY! PLEASE! I need to know what happens next! Whats the flocks reaction! How will fang cope with them knowing what he has been turned into? What are the flock and pack gonna doo? KEEP WRITING!

By the way not only is your plot freaking amazing! But the style and the way you write the story is freaking awesome! I LOVE IT! And i dont say that about many stories! BUT I LOVED THIS! Please keep writing!

Did i tell you how much i loved it and how i wanted you to keep writing? :p