Reviews for Freak
Piratesailshere chapter 18 . 4/15
PLEASE UPDATE!
GODISAWESOME chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
I was very skeptical of this story but then I started reading it and I absolutely love love love it! Please please keep writing because k can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
I know its been a while but could you please continue, please!
hazel chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
GOD DAMMIT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/21/2015
Plz update
SparklyZebra chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
.Gosh. THE SUSPENSE! Please continue this story. It is to fabulous to be left alone. PLEASE LET IT GO ON!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Please continue story!
Faxfourtris998 chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Plz update soon
NeonEnigma88 chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
That was awesome and this story is amazing! I loved the drawn out suspense and that final, undulated moment when they realized that he was Fang. Keep writing!
LoneWolf121 chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
please write more, it is really good.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
Pls pls pls more I'm like going to fucking DIE
PaperFromAshes chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
...this is the worst most painful way for the reader to stop the story -_- it's been awesome with the suspense and details and EVERYTHING and i know you haven't updated in years, so you probably won't again but at least one more chapter... please? :)
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
honey i'm home? seriously? LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep going with the story! I LOVE It! You just got to the good part (not that the rest of it wasn't good but max just found out who fang is)!
lost13 chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
hey long time no see. I was wondering if you were going to finish the story, its so good I've been rereading for a year now but you haven't posted anything new. (sad face) :(