Reviews for Freak
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
honey i'm home? seriously? LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep going with the story! I LOVE It! You just got to the good part (not that the rest of it wasn't good but max just found out who fang is)!
lost13 chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
hey long time no see. I was wondering if you were going to finish the story, its so good I've been rereading for a year now but you haven't posted anything new. (sad face) :(
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
MORE pls i love it
Flygrrl chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit! Is he gonna be okay? Of coarse he's gonna be okay, you can't have Fax without Fang, right? Shit!
GODISAWESOME chapter 18 . 11/9/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY! PLEASE! I need to know what happens next! Whats the flocks reaction! How will fang cope with them knowing what he has been turned into? What are the flock and pack gonna doo? KEEP WRITING!

By the way not only is your plot freaking amazing! But the style and the way you write the story is freaking awesome! I LOVE IT! And i dont say that about many stories! BUT I LOVED THIS! Please keep writing!

Did i tell you how much i loved it and how i wanted you to keep writing? :p
wolfhead chapter 18 . 10/14/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I am dying of curiosity on what happens next!
Sansonnette chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
my gosh! this is great! i like it alot better then Angel by Jp ( hate that book)! it's great please update soon! and will there be PupXNudge? i think that might be a good couple or maybe PupXAngel? (sorry i'm not really sure of their ages :$ ) anways, please updates soon!

~Kali
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
Please X10000000000000000000000 Update! I need to know what happens next! Your cliffhanger has left me, well, hanging!
Promestein chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
Continue the story! It's wonderful, and it's finally getting to a very good part! Not that the past parts weren't good-they were awesome!
WingdRouge3945 chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
Ooooooohh my gosh! This is an awesome story! Please continue writing it! Its indecent to leave it on such a cliff hanger!

I kinda thought that it was all going to be okay and then BAM! He gets shot. Not to mention that Max see's him. INDECENT CLIFFHANGER! Well done though! . I want to learn more about Alpha and the pack...and this mysterious new flock member.

PLEASE UPDATE!
SinisterAngel17 chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
, whats wrong, like seriously i beyond love this story and it has not being updated in like a year. please please please keep going
Reese's PeanutButterCup chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
Gosh, update! THIS IS SO FNICKING AWESOME.

*ahem* Anyway, please update. I must know what is to happen.

Around the World and Back chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
Holy.

Update. I demand you to!

I love your OCS. You can't just not update for months when they finally find out. Such a cliffie! Dx

This ideas never been done before and it's so amazing.

I love Pup. :D Is something going on between him and Angel? Cause that would be adorable:)

Anywho UPDATE!
Blue Letters chapter 18 . 3/7/2011
Omg! i SO! LOVE! THIS! STORY! PLEASE UPDATE IT! its so awesome, that i think i'll cry if u dont. and your Max is a bit of a bitch. just sayin, usually she's a BIT nicer.
343 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »