Reviews for Freak
smallsgigglesjr chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
luv this! please update soon!
StarofCalamity chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
Hi,

I love this story! If you have time, then please update

xD
Mistystarshine chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
Keep going! This story is EPIC, more is needed! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! Ooh, and Ari should show up even if he is dead, I like Ari and he would add even more drama! Yay! :D
Max-Myka chapter 18 . 9/27/2010
HUrry up and write the next chapter you fool!
CrackHeadBlonde chapter 18 . 9/22/2010
Dude I swear you better continue this I love it
Mistystarshine chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Moooooooooore please! -brandishes iorn spork- or else...
Mistystarshine chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
more , that wait is driving me insane! Soon I will implode!
Evilhunterperson chapter 18 . 7/20/2010
My thoughts: YES! YESYESYES! Finally, his human form is revealed!... And what's this? The chapter is over! Nooooooo! I feel like practically begging for the next chapter, but I kind of feel like that for all of the chapters. You're good at loading on the suspence- the fact that Fang was in Eraser form while with the flock totally kept me on the edge, waiting for when his true identity would be revealed. While the story is exellent, honestly it's hard to keep track of all of the characters. You gave a basic introduction in the begining of the story, but spacing character roles through different chapters and prolonged update waiting time makes it easy to forget about the important details. It also seems that the character relationships were more important in the earlier chapters, such as when Pup's power was introduced up to the point when Fang was in the cell with Pup. I'm in glorious bliss from this longer-than-average chapter, but it seems I'm just going to have to wait until next time. ;)
obliviuns chapter 18 . 7/20/2010
hahaha took them a while.

amazing chapter i loooved it

does max and echo have a thing going on cus i dont like the sound of it haha : P

keep writing
NITESIDE -TAYLAH - TYLER chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
me and aliens from toy story: ohhhhhhhh!

sounds awesome man. i love it.
Demon-Kitty-Chan chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
So Max finally found out, yea! Please update soon!
Lazerwolf314 chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
Ooooooh! Another cliffy . But a good one. Now his secret is out and yay! That equals faxness. Also, great that Alpha's back, Echo's being an idiot, and GO PUP! Amazing idea with the director sunt! Allinall, one of the better chapters yet! Keep er' up.

O.O
Phoinex Warrior chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
SCreeeeeeaaaaaam! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! update update update! whats with the cliffhanger you evil person?
Rosie19693 chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
finnaly

nice with the pink highlights.

update SOON
SinisterAngel17 chapter 18 . 7/14/2010
ZOMG! this has been the BEST story EEVVVVEEEEERRR plz, plz, plz get the next chapter out sooon.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »