Reviews for Freak
Teehee Tummytums chapter 17 . 7/7/2010
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really really really want Max to find out about Fang! Good story!
Demon-Kitty-Chan chapter 17 . 7/5/2010
Love this! Your description is epic and unlike some people you actually stay true to the flock's characters! Please update soon!

D-K-C
flocklover19 chapter 16 . 7/1/2010
AHHHH NOT GAZZY

I HOPE FANG BEATS THAT GUYS A** tehehehehe (:
flocklover19 chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
godd i love this story so much i have it saved under favorites and everytime you upload i scream with joy ! im so exicted that max finds out about fang i cant wait to see what happens please update soon (:
flocklover19 chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
im kinda confused considering angel can read minds she should have been able to read fangs thoughts and like scream his name or something right?
Blackie Shell Paws and Furface chapter 17 . 6/27/2010
Update. Now.

Right, so, I have been following this story for a long time. And I kept telling myslef 'I won't review until the Flock finds out it's Fang', but this, my friend is too much. Too much. I must find out what happens next. I must.

Update. Now.

Good story, btw.
Freedom Requires A Battle Cry chapter 17 . 6/23/2010
D mn, I hate it when I miss an update.

I guess I can't give you a death threat... Ya know, since you updated this month... But let's have us all know about my supply of C-4. ;D
Battosailover5 chapter 17 . 6/20/2010
wow, that's some way to end a chapter.
Phoinex Warrior chapter 17 . 6/19/2010
YAY! My strength is coming back. PLease update soon or it will fail again!
Lazerwolf314 chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
Again, AMAZING fight scene! Oooh, can't wait for more! (you had to mention faxness didn't you?:S) Especially love the idea for the G3 white wolfs and . (i did not see the director showing up. Ha, he totally owned you evil dr!) epicness and keep it up!

O.O
Mistystarshine chapter 17 . 6/17/2010
Sweet! :D please! :D
obliviuns chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
wow i loved it

NEMO TO THE RESCUE

i salute her

awww when is max gonna realise its fang and has she not reconised him because he hasnt fully morphed back into a human yet?

loved it that french dude sounded like or whatever his name was in STWAOES or was it SOF?

keep writing

:]
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Pink roots? Max II with a sex change? Please tell me the next chapter's coming soon!
avreader8129 chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
first off : i just wanna say THANK YOU

because i think all the other maximum ride writers have disinegrated/died because you are the ONLY MR writer i know that still updates

everyone else kinda stopped like all their stories in like 07 or 08

and it PISSES ME OFF

lmao

Annddddd

great job on this (:

scre wthose people threatening you XD haha
FaetheCreates chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Ooo... That was way too intense. I was waiting for him to announce Fang's true identity out loud (which he didn't, making me feel really stupid, haha), and my heart was beating a mile a minute and that was AWESOME! I really can't wait for the next chapter! XD

Natalie