Reviews for Freak
booksmartblonde333 chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
yay you updated again! I reeeally want fang to destroy that bast*rd that turned him. Soon please?
tearsXsolitude chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Eeep eeep eeep! Please update soon!
StarofCalamity chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Winged-Demigod chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
hahahah oh what a twist! haha update soon!
desperatelyobvious chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
FIRST TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER! \m/

I didn't get why you said pink roots though... :

This chapter was great! :D You good at writing about fight scens so keep it up! ;) Oooh! I can't wait for Max to finally know it's Fang! :O :D I'm really nervous though that she wouldn't accept him, or mind him... Please update soon! You just had to make it next chapter instead of this chapter... :'(
Mistystarshine chapter 16 . 6/10/2010
More !
SinisterAngel17 chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
HI, i absoutly love your fanfic Freak, pplllzzzz, keep writing on it, i cant wait to read the next chapter
NITESIDE -TAYLAH - TYLER chapter 16 . 6/6/2010
dude i hope you update a helluva lot faster then you did before because i've waiting for months man! and if you dont then i swear i will borrow bunny from piplup and we'll come at you with chainsaws and rusty sporks. first we'll tie you up making you hang by your arms before we get the scaples and cut small insisions. then we'll poke you with toothpicks and the rusty sporks. then i'll let bunny go wild with the chainsaw.

so i dont know about you but i would hurry the fvck up. oh and it was a good chap. i hope that dick didnt shoot pup because bunny and i while come after him...on second thought...i hope he did -insert evilest grin ever!-

nite.

KEEP WRITING THE FREAKING STORY! AND DONT DIE!

have a nice day man!
The Angel of Calamity chapter 16 . 6/5/2010
Oh...wow...just wow! That's really good, so is your writing style. Please make Max recognize Fang? I wanna see the drama 'unfold'
desperatelyobvious chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
OOH! What will happen next! :O Update soon!
Azatji2012 chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
yay! an update :) but a cliffe? thats just evil well as always i loved it and i can't wait until the next chapter
Phoinex Warrior chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
please update! awesome by the way. and please let Max find out in the next chapter i'm dying here!
mimim1010 chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
its really good so plz update really soon.
Koure chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
Oh my, I can hardly wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon!
Lazerwolf314 chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
OMG EPIC CLIFFIE! Thank you so much for updating! waiting forever here... love 16 amazingly much. Great battle scene with the chimera fight. Got the details down! Thankyou ubermuch for the chappie! Can't wait for the next one. update soon. :D
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »