Reviews for Happiness it's a little like Freedom
Ryoko chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
it's..IT'S GOOD! you actually made me cry! and you said you got it from Avril Lavigne's song 'When You're Gone'? if i remember correctly, that song made me bawl for weeks! w GOOD JOB!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Nice!
Tricjagirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Sooooo sad... Did NOT like. *Sniff*
hana-to-mame chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Aw! very sad. but it was really good. i like sad stories, they really make you think about stuff, you know? anyway, good job!

hana-to-mame chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Oh! Me likes lol. very good ;]
Lady Mugetsu chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Oh my, I shouldn't have read the second chapter. It was so sad and angst and beautiful. T_T

Isn't there a way to help him? Shinou let the illness disapper and they could die togehter when they are old and wrinkly?
sexy Seren chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
update it soon
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
update it soon
Yuka Hasumi chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Like... WOAH~~

The second chapter was so different compared to the first.. I love how you wrote this fic, though! Its refreshingly different the other came together nicely! You quite brought a tear to my eye! :P Good job, for you first fic!
mytsumi.momo-chan chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
was totally sweet n' cute. mice job.

though i woulda liked it more if illness,tears, freedom etc. were a bit shortre! sori . i'm a sucker for short fics!

eniwei loved it!
Knight of Caeli chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Oh I love that song! And I love this chapter too! Have a great day!
swordiemercenary chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
kawaii!
Stop Making Me Care About You chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
it was cute ) I hope to read more fics from you! ) ()
VickyValross chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
aww some of those sentences were really sad but then there were a lot of really cute ones to so everyones happy i love the one about anissinas experiment and gwendal being gay! it was funny:D
pikeebo chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Hai! this is cute .. esp they confessed while on gardening duty on earth ..! romantic?