Reviews for Seigaku's Dead Weight: From the Inside
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is the best Kawamura-centric fic that I have ever read. It's beautiful in that it's a character study through other people's perspectives.

People just don't seem to realize that Kawamura is the sweetest, nicest guy in the world. That kid has a heart of gold, and everyone overlooks it.

Wonderful work.
tuNGaw-GiRL chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
yay! so inspiring! best kawamura fic i've read so far!_ *applauses* i was really moved. when i was watching that episode i was like "that's enough, Taka-san!" and i thought to myself, even if i had the will to do things and not give up easily, i cannot surpass Taka-san's sheer determination and courage! you're right about what you had written from Fuji's point of view, that Taka-san may not have the tennis skills that back up his own power but there's one thing he had that is more important than tennis skills, which is the heart. Taka-san may not be popular with skills and such but i sure remember him when we talk about the most kind-hearted member of the team (not to mention his double personality and the "Burning!"). nonetheless, dead weight he may be to others but totally not with me, if i had the say. you just have to admire his passion._ im rambling really. that's how your story had affected me much._ thanks for sharing it with us!
speadee chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Good job on everyone's POV! I could feel their fear and tension. I thought Echizen would still look down at Kawamura an dnot care even he he were killed. I'm glad he didn't. I agree that Kawamura is one of the character who doesn't get enough appreciation, especially with all the nice things he does.

I didn't like that match of Kawamura against Ishida Gin. I was scared whenever Kawamura was knocked into the audience. Ishida should have been disqualified, fined, and arrested for injuring and almost murdering someone. Actually, to be able to knock someone that far with tennis is humanly impossible, and Kawamura would have been dead very quickly with what he went through. I know it's anime, but I think things in that episode were too exaggerated and scary.