Reviews for Sunday Morning
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Ha! Sweeney, your plan really backfired! ..though it doesn't seem like you mind at all. This was fun to read, and the beginning was interesting. Nice job. :)
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was awesome! I thought it was so funny how his "plan" to get her to not go the back backfired, and how he didn't quite get it at first.
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Another good thing on Sundays - because the shop is closed, no one can bother them... ;)
Nice, fluffy oneshot for good sleeping :)

hervissa :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I loved this! Cutie...
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I adore your fluffy oneshots, they're insanely cute. :D I giggled at the measures Sweeney went to to keep Nellie in her room - who knew she'd escape through the window and then have a copy of her key made? xD

The whole thing was very sweet and I really enjoyed reading it. Sweeney can be so clueless sometimes, bless him. He may have been slightly OOC, but Lovett was just perfect. That's definitely how she'd react to find him pinning her onto the bed. ;)
Erebourne chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
It's so frickin' hilarious how naive he is! Very hot story, loved it.
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
ha ha ha funny story. i abosolutely lovett! the idea was great, it was well written. good job

xo
unamuerte chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
*sighs* If only this was how the movie had ended!
LucyxTodd chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
AHAHAHAHHAHHAH!

I got you this time!

ID love to see an evil guy like him jump on her XD hes so depressing but this makes him sound fun! LOL!
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
...Bravo.

I love how he just 'dropped' onto her. It's like: nope. your not moving, we are Not going to the park.

Like a little kid sitting down in a shop throwing a tantrum, only much, much cuter.

:D

favouring.
HoneyBoba chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
oh wow, getting kinda saucy! XD so cute! I loved it, the whole concept is adorable
ShadowoftheblackrOsE chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
ONce again..this was adorable...and really sweeney was in character. i mean if somthing like this was gonna happen. anyway I LOVED IT! kep writing cute lil stories:]
KevinJonasislove chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
WoW! YOU!

YOU!

(bobbles head and waves hands hopelessly completely speechless)

ARE the BEST Sweeney Todd ff writter EVER!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw, that was so sexy and cute. Poor Sweeney, being forced to go to the park all the time, lolz.
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I have to say, I though Sweeney was going to pull away at that, he surpried me, very OOC of him if I may say so myself. Why doesn't he try to lock his door and windows, and shut his part of the apartment from her? Or maybe, tie her to a chair (not his chair) or something like that, so she couldn't get out. Just saying, a great story though. Good ending.