Reviews for Syzygy
vidronoliquidificador chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It left me heartbroken.

This is amazingly beautiful.
Tempus Frangit chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Very well done. I like character studies a lot, so this tickled me in the right way.
imafish chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hey! Omg, everything you write is just so amazing. I love your descriptions and how well you keep everyone in character! Keep writing!
CoalescentDream chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
loved this! im lurking around b/c I cant sleep and I have school tomorrow but this was extremely well written! I didn't know you used to ship deisaso!
mistykasumi chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh, I quite like this! It's a really interesting look at Sasori, and I can see him like this. I also like your descriptions of Deidara and of Akatsuki, different but no less real. Great fic!
lushifuhr chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I absolutely loved this, you gave me a whole different view on Saosri, his personality and his views on art and the world.

I liked how you described his change within; how he became uncaring, even moreso than the shinobi of Suna who were taught not to show emotions.

'Ens causa sui.' Could you tell me what this means exactly? I know causa means something like cause, and sui can mean him or himself, but I've never heard of Ens before.

I also noticed just now how, both in Orochimaru's part and deidara's part, you end with 'It will never end'. Very well done, and although subtle, it has a lot of meaning to it.

'They are not lonely. They are the loneliest people in the world.'

Beautiful sentence, to me it holds some sort of longing in it.

For the rest, I really liked how you made Sasori a frezied artist; it was never enough ,there were always things that needed to be fixed, flaws that had to be straightened out.

The grudging respect of Deidara, and how he made Sasori realize that in the end, he had lost a sort purpose, was well done, almost psychological.

The last sentence was a nice ending, I like how you rather imply things, to let me think about things.

When I read the Notes, I was still in some sort of daze after reading this story. I was kind of surprised to read you hadn't really thought about their personalities; in my opinion, you captured Sasori deadon.

This is definitely one of my favourite story, and I think I'm going to read it a lot more times in the future - In my opinion, I didn't quite catch all the hidden meanings this story contains.