Reviews for What Matters Most
F Maurice chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Good. Although I know it's probably in character for Mike to swear, consider using d**m (as an example) to indicate swear words. I'll be reading your other story on this.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Very good.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Interesting. I always wondered why Carolyn Barek left and since it was never explained in the first episode of Season 5, I'll accept this story as the version of what happened.
angry penguin chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
I definitely love this.
Metalchick36 chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Very good story! Made me cry at the ned, but I'm glad that Mike's gonna live!
Miss Mila chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Hey! I loved your story! Especially the part with Lennie there and he's like, 'not yet'. It was amazing!
star jelly chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I love you, I love the horse you came in on! I thought this story was great! I loved the part where Mike thinks to himself "Caro didn’t talk like that...but wait – diamonds, hold up, shot gun. Their first case had been about diamonds! That kid who robbed those stores and held hostages – fuck!" that was funny!
RPM Shadow chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I really liked it! Loved it!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
You scared me there a bit!
hockeymom chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Aw Winny you broke Mike! ;p

At least you gave him Caro and Jamie :)

Great ending. Sorry the rides over, it was fun!
LoganBarekFan chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
This has been a great story. I am so glad they decided to give themselves another chance. I cracked up at the diaper changing scene. The only other thing I have to say? SEQUEL!
RPM Shadow chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Love it! Please update soon!
star jelly chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Aw that was a sweet ending. I'm glad that you are going to keep going! I really really really love this story! Can't wait for more!

~*
star jelly chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
YEA! BOSTON! Thank you thank you thank you!

~*