Reviews for FUBAR
452max chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
I LOVE this story so far! I really hope that you will start to write updates for it again because I cant wait to findout what is going to happen next. I want to find out if something did happen to max to make her better and we see it finally come out when he fights the gang that is coming for her. I hope that her and alec can work through everything and end up together. So please update again soon!

Let me know wen you do update and if you are going to do anuthing with it again or not.

Love the story is it AMAZING so far...
Shirley007 chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
Wow, so is she going to admit it to Alec, because she sure as hell is feeling a lot more than friendship for the guy. She will make it out of there won't she?

Hot damn, this is one hell of a story :)

Love it.
Hypercaine chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
If Logan is a familiar and Max is pregnant, that means she'll have a miscarage, right?

'Cause all male familiar wive's misscarry twice before giving birth, right?
GracefullyClumsy09 chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
A day or so? That's what I like to hear! That makes me happy!

Loved it, btw. How could I not? lol

PS: I see no naked Jensen. Please have maintenence check out the portal-review-button and have it fixed ASAP, haha.
quirkys chapter 13 . 11/28/2008
she really did leave! i'm glad they're that close on her heels. great job with alec, i think it's realistic that he doesn't hold grudges, but he doesn't forget. even though he'll be even more defensive in the future, our happy-go-lucky hero can't help but smile at the cute little girl. aw!
Beige Flicka chapter 13 . 11/28/2008
aaw, Poor Josh and stupid Max for getting him to keep it all a secret, good thing he didn't obey ;)

Can't wait to see what happens once we get to see O.C and how the others get to our girls

Love it!
throwerpro chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
would max really leave every thing and not know whats going on around the world or even with the transgenics? what brought her to that point
recicup chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
You are a stinker doing this to us *stomps foot* Granted I hope Max drained every penny out of the bank account but you're still a stinker. Well, now you have to update ASAP. You can't just leave us like this. *glares*
Mahine chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
O. Red Jelly beans, personally I prefer the pink ones!

Is Alec going to come to the rescue in time? Will Max get shot? What sort of pants does Alec wear?...No wait, scrap that last one!
elusivemuse chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
O can i reserve some time with Jensen? pretty pretty please? LOL its a fantastic story. How will she survive evil England?
GracefullyClumsy09 chapter 12 . 11/26/2008
LOVE IT!

And I will be waiting impatiently for an update! ]
Beige Flicka chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
Thank you for moving things slow with Max and Alec, it's a good sort of torture pleasure to get all annoyed that they haven't gotten it on yet, plus it's more beliveable to them ;)

Yay, Original Cindy is back... Right? ...RIGHT? ;-D
recicup chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
*gasp* SHINY! *runs after ash* Does this mean we get another update soon?

Hm, me hopes Logan will get his come uppance after Vores...I mean if I'm on the right track that is. Then I wonder if that virus is similar to Max's. And then Max hurting Alec...yet again *facepalm*

Oh the agony. Oh the drama. Oh the deceipt. *sighs*
RRaineTerra chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
Good chapter. Liked the emotions in this one.

RRaine
Mahine chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
Shloop...huh...I've never heard that word before, I have to say I frickin love it! It's gonna be my word of the day!

As for the chapter, that was pretty God Dam awesome as well! I love the tension between Max and Alec and don't forget the angst...I love the angst!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »