Reviews for The Things We Don't Talk About
Nightraze chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This is awesome! Thanks for writing it!
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I really loved this one. I haven't seen very much of Anakin slowly accepting Ahsoka, and I think you did it very well. Thanks for writing!
Ms. S chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
That was so beautiful. I would like to think that, that really is what Anakin is like.
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Good chapter!

Good story and t's well-written.
JediGirl98 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awesome
Ellenka chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Just me making a much-belated venture to the galaxy far far away for a little lesson in character analysis and development ;) It was great, thank you :D

your talent for putting things as they are in the in that succinctly-awesome way is really admirable :)
Russingon5eva chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Is this a one shot?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love this! You write Anakin's character and his relationship with Ahsoka so well. I also really liked how you mentioned that Padme saving him felt so right, as natural as breathing. A hint of foreshadowing there, maybe :) Nice work!
Crazy Chick08 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
It's a sweet story. I liked how you can actually get into Anakin's head. The only thing wrong with it is Ahsoka is actually fourteen, not eleven. Other then that, it's brilliant.
Heaven's Guardian chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is really one of the best one-shots on because you have a remarkable ability to merge philosophy into the thoughts of the characters and make it seem entirely natural. That last line really makes your story excellent. However, it also displays an issue you seem to have trouble with. In addition to your misuse of the words its and it's, there is a lot of misuse of tense in a past/present context, like so: "And even if they listened...they are still both orphans". You couldn't decide whether you wanted to write in the past or the present, and it detracts from the overall quality a bit. Just a bit of advice.
Darth Comrade chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh yeah, this one is far better than "All the Things She Said", I'm not sure why, but I think it's because it touched on a subject that related to both Anakin and Ahsoka rather than just one of them.

Not many writers can get into Anakin's head, but you seem to know his personality really well. And I think that's a scary thing! ;) :P

Good job, once again.
Aki-Chan04 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was really good, I enjoyed the way it was told! Great job! :D
lordtrayus chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Nice story.

You really capture all the feelings Anakin has for taking Ahsoka as his aprpentice. Keep it up, and please write more!
Pharaohess chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow. I really liked that. Very perceptive and gentle. Awesome!
Leoin chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wow, this was brilliant. You've got a lovely, descriptive style that lends itself to emotion all the while being simple, not forced.

I love the A/A friendship and you captured the starting of it perfectly!