Reviews for His Worth Alone
Aquaman52 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Interesting concept, but like Airezi said, a little more explanation on her switch from loving Nuka to hating him would've helped a lot. You would think that if she still loved him through the king's rejection, then the second event wouldn't have changed that...

Also, there were a few sentences that looked like you left out a word by accident or had it formatted wrong...just typos, really, but they still stood out, especially when the meaning of the sentence was lost through them. Other than that, an interesting read.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This story was awesome, well done! It totally explains why Nuka was the way he was, why Zira was mad in the Second movie and what she used to be-a loving, kind, nice mother to her son and a good queen. Well done!
tearthgrrl chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I'm not exactly a Nuka fan, but for some reason I've grown to find him less annoying. (I'm also thinking of making him a more-roled character in one of my stories).

Anyway, a nice emotional fic. Though personally (if you've read my story "A Trio's Eye View: Part II") I think there was another reason Zira couldn't stand Nuka.

But this was deep, everyone was in-character and now I see where you thought the outlander lionesses came from. Not bad. ;)
Airezi chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Hmm, I interesting idea. I guess I never thought that maybe it wasn't Zira who thought Nuka wasn't worthy, but someone else who convinced her so. However I think you make the jump a little to fast in the middle. "The queen laid her head back down and closed her eyes.I love my son. "This thing isn't worthy of me...it is nothing."" It's like all the sudden she loves him, then she hates him. Could use a little more tweaking to get a gradual change or a reason as to why she switches perspectives.
Scuta5 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
very interesting. Poor Zira and Nuka.