Reviews for A Father's Immunity
Blanche K chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awww! that was soo sweet! Excellently written! Thanks -Bianca K ;)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh, this is very nice. Especially the last line, "as blindly and devoutly" that sound exactly like Edward, and is definitely the right way to describe the feelings that Renesmee seems to inspire in anyone. Great writing!
Hypnotized.By.Golden.Eyes chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is the most in-character Edward/Renesmee fic I've read. And the sweetest, I think :)
I love it!
G chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
cool
MayhemandMisery chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was really good. It's nice to see Edward and Renesmee spend sometime together. I found in Breaking Dawn they didn't really show much of that.

Anyhoo, keep writing ! :D

:)(:
christiep chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was really heartwarming- I just love post-BD stories, and your writing style is fantastic. Thanks for writing.
sydrianbelikovastar chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
aww! so great i loved this story!
jkane180 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was really sweet. I like that though Edward loves her he's somewhat immune to her. That's perfect. So different than most other stories. :)
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was very adorable, it made me love edward and nessie even more
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I love the idea of the father/daughter bond between these two characters, and I thought your take on their relationship, with his "immunity" there but still showing the really close bond between them, was a very refreshing take on it. I'd love to see more with this type of relationship, if you are so inclined ;-)

Also, it was very well written, and quite the interesting subject for their conversation. I can definitely see how she would get confused and weired out over the whole thing. Great job!
Cohen's Chicas chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Gasp! Aww, this was so, so sweet!

I love Edward/Nessie father-daughter fics. They make me happy to no extent! )
TheMalfoyLady chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
hi there!

it's so sweet! i loved it!
Lovely Lady Diggory chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aw!
SlashFreak101 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
this was really cute.

loved it
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I really like this story. I think that it is so cute how Renesme and Edward can get along like that! Not that it's surprising, but it's still cute. I don't have any idea's for you, sorry, but I think that you should continue this story.