Reviews for Lonely
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
Absolutely wonderful story!Love /Liv FOREVERRRRRRR!
DeLene chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
omg omg I love this story. I haven't read a story of this type that I enjoied as much as I did this one.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
For someone who is not an e/o shipper!I have to say,you did a wonderful job writing this story!It was great!I hope that you one day consider writing other e/o !E/O FOREVERRRRRRRR!
silver and rubies chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
For your only E/O fic this is amazing. I love that you didn't make it all fluffy and crazily romantic. That really was completely believable and the emotions were written to perfection. the ending was definitely an 'aw' moment. great job!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
Wow, absolute brilliance. I loved it. X
iconoclasticone chapter 13 . 9/25/2008
aw, god, i loved that. i love seeing olivia have happy endings, especially after the season 10 opener the other night. (Did you see it? Tough one...) Anyway, great job, captured everyone's personality really well, and I especially loved how real you made Olivia. You made her human. Beautiful. -Melissa
mekaky chapter 13 . 9/25/2008
can't wait for more :)

thanks for the update :)
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
Great work. Post more soon. X
i-love-benson chapter 12 . 9/22/2008
OMG! I can't believe he shot her! He's got some major a$$ kissing to do to get back into Liv's good graces, lol. Keep up the great work!
SoRightItsWrong chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
love it! i cant wait for the next chapter.. i hope she leaves and gets kidnapped again and elliot goes crazy!
greengal528 chapter 10 . 9/12/2008
Ew dead animals gross but great story I love the way that you write!
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
I loved it like usual. it's really coming along great.
greengal528 chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
YES He needs to leave Kathy!
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
O! I really liked it.

Can't wait for more.

Riley
DarkDefender89 chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
wow, awesome chapter, every word was perfect!