Reviews for Dawning of a Dark Age
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 10/13
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
*sob* so sad
zara2148 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
*breathes slowly* Oh Kami, I can see it happening exactly like that.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Great work.
brenthforever chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
aw! im like seriously crying right now. I wanna hug and cuddle gohan and make it all better.
November S chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow. Very sad and very vivid. I really liked it. It was a good glance at the future time line.

Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
As tragic and tearful as it was, this story was amazing. All the emotions welled up as Chi Chi saw Gohan, beaten and bloody, the last survivor of the attack. It was a nice touch in the beginning where Chi Chi reminisce about Goku. I loved how you had certain parts written in italics as the last words of the Z-warriors before they died. My heart truly goes towards Gohan, having to see all of them killed.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Brilliant. What an awesome Mirai fic! Nope, nothing wrong with it at all! At least that I could see. Poor Gohan...I can't wait to read more of this. Keep going!
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Very emotional and tragic. I loved the way you expressed Gohan's feelings so well. Your grammar and spelling was really good and I really liked when you echoed the battle and situation while Gohan told Chi-Chi what had happened. Great one-shot. Awesome job.
ArcticPuppet chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Ooh, I like this. I like seeing Chichi's thoughts and feelings. You don't normally get that in a story unless they're filled with babies and college (her thoughts, I mean). Im sorry this made you sad, RyRy /hug
Anonymous Void chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow, I did not see this fic coming. Very emotional, I'll give you that one.

However, there were semicolons where there should have been commas, "We've got to hid Gohan Tien!" needs a comma in between the two names but other than that, I can't point out anything else, at least not at the moment.

A real serious fic from an author that usually does comedy, it's a nice change, I will admit, just don' one too many, okay? Don't want you to get depressed from it.