Reviews for Happy Trails
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i liked it. i just got thru season 2 and was totally missing cordy and angel
Magnificent Callicles chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Excellent work, and what's more I like your rationale for writing such a thing as well.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
OUTSTANDING! Glad to see this. It adds to the whole CX thing.
PurpleIvy chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I kept waiting to read him doing something horrible, glad to see Roy Rogers come out instead. I really liked Xander and Cordelia together. It was too bad how they split them up in the show.
Ironbear chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I like the Roy Rogers thing, and the reasoning behind it on Xander's part. It works, on both characters. I gave Faith a childhood liking for western movies in one of my fic series for very similar reasons.

I don't know if you have any more Cordelia/Xander vignettes like this planned, but if not, you really should: I like the background glimpses into the characters that we didn't see on screen, and those two really work well together as a couple. IMO, they were the most realistic high school couple Whedon portrayed, even with a few oddities like X & C going from antagonism to kissing and then relationship with no real transition.

Good job, and nicely done.

- Ironbear
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Sweet without being sappy. And Roy Rogers an addiction? I wish more people had that as an addiction instead of some other things.