Reviews for Sympathizing with Clouds
zealous soul chapter 1 . 3/2
OMG...! I can't get enough of it... I keep reading it over and over again... until I had a craving for the sequel of this fic...please write another... hopefully a sequel of this story...
rianifitria chapter 1 . 2/9
Awww... it's so perfect...
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 1/22
That was ... so cute !
Chizzy89 chapter 1 . 1/19
Xd I can image their expressions at the end and it's wonderful! Thank you for sharing and I adored this story and found their desperation very cute
Ichigo chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
wow...I...just fell in love with this crossover all over again...I hope you make a sequel for this.
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
cute setup
RyuukTheHatter chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I really like it... i kinda want to read more but im unsure if this was a complete or a teaser to more awesomeness to come. I want to know what happens next and see a story unfold... i guess im just too curious huh?
Black-Blue-Penguin-09 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
it will be really good if this is not a one not of these storie
rhizz17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
sequel please
thegirl59 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
great chapter love it 3
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
That was beautiful! I loved the last line! It was a perfect ending to a wonderfully philosophical story. Well done!
monochrome noah chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
OMG! I love this! And even though it's so short, I've probably read it about a million times in the past hour alone!

I especially love the end where she becomes desperate to find out if he truly appreciates nature and he's so shocked that someone thinks like him.

This is probably my new favorite of all my 'Favorite' stories!
Mawuppa chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I loved it. Thank you!
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Ohhhmaaagawd! Super good so far! Really developed already. Want more please!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2015