Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
Kaimi Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
AW! Geese! That was absolutly adorable! It was so cute that all that time Sammy was stuck in the girl's washroom. Funny :) Nice job!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Mares and Stallions? For real? oh my god... XD The bathroom designer must have been really bored. What happened to good old pictures on the doors? But thank god it translated into this story. So funny! And cute. and I think I gotta go back to my roots in this fandom and read 'Envy' again cause I can't remember that mention about Sam going missing as a kid. Bad brain. (You do realize that my current addiction is all due to you, rigth?)

*draws hearts around you*
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This story was too cute! Poor Sammy. Geez, if I had a dollar for every time I've accidentally walked into the mens room haha. I feel his pain! I love my angst and twisted torture, but I can do brotherly schmoop too!
Scriptive chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
AW

This was adorable.

I love how John was so understanding, after all, they were just little boys.

That reminds me of when I was little and I went into the men's bathroom by mistake.

I didn't mind though hahaha

:D
Raven524 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was just so cute! Stallions and Mares LMAO! Great job on the three year old voice and I liked that you made John a little more human...

Wonderful story!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
What a very cute amok-running lot of brotherly schmoop this was! Your Sammy was adorable, and I never expected that he'd gone into the wrong room (well-played, you!), but I just burst into gales of laughter when John told the boys there was a line of ladies waiting. The gimmick that "tricked" Sam was perfect-poor little tyke! Great job!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Great job! Can't wait for your update of vampires too! Yes, that is a hint ... now that you are off vacation. Or are you on vacation again? :) Can't wait to hear more from you!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Awh, that's sweet. Poor little guy! And Dean was a sweetheart, gee what a life that boy had! Thanks for sharing Bev xx
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
The perfect WeeWinchester fix that I've been in need off for some time now. Your little Sammy was a true delight and Dean as always the perfect older brother, whilst John played dad witout a growl or snarl to be heard. Loved it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Awesome oneshot Traan. You had me o worried that some pervert had somehow smuggles Sammy out without anyone knowing. Thank goodness Sammy being mising just turned out to be something as innocent as going into the wrong bathroom. I felt so bad for the little tyke when he didn't want Dean to know he had had an accident!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Oh such a good story for a lazy Sunday afternoon... nothing supernatural just John & the Weechesters... loved it... thanks for sharing...
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Aw, lovely, lovely schmoop. Brotherly sweetness that is just too bloody good. I love this story, love the way the boys are and you have little Sammy down to a T. Poor thing!

Five lovely Impalas all waxed and cared for by two very sweet little boys.
avidreader33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Really, Really cute! Great job writing 3yr old Sammy.
magser chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was gorgeous!I have you tagged on here cause your stories are wonderful!
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Aw that was so insanely sweet! When it said Sammy was in the ladies room, I just grinned like an idiot. I don't know why, it was just so cute:D Darling stuff.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3