Reviews for Child's Play
emeraldblossom34 chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
This is honestly such a beautifully crafted story. All the emotions she feels and her thought processes and revelations are explained so well. It seemed realistic, and you took this idea and wrote it very well. Kudos to you!
BlackbirdDuJour chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
This was a lovely story; a great depiction of what many girls go through. 3
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
lovely ending :) I really liked all the lyric quotes you had for each chapter! I think they matched well and set the mood perfectly
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
ahh thank god. Poor Mike though :(

AND WOAH GURL THAT WAS SIME DEEP SHIT WITH ALL THE PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY! The nerd in me approves 8D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Gahhhh lillyyy don't do this to him! He seems like such a cutiepie :(
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I dont think that scene was too bad..
and sigh Lily! Why would you break poor Michael's heart like that?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Hmm, I'm still trying to figure James' character.. I shall read more then
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
hmm, one mistake: you said some girl will have to pick up the balloons MYSELF :/
and what about house-elves?
HpGinny77 chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
good job on this story

i likedit
When you notice the Stripes chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
Loved it!
liebedance chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh wow. I like this. I feel like so much of this chapter/prologue/thing I would love to just have as a quote. It reads like somebody very wise is saying it... I'm thinking it's Lily? :D
in stars chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
This is very good. I like the way you concentrate on emotions. A great story by a great writer. :]

~ Willoweth
WhiteCamellia chapter 12 . 1/27/2010
Fantastic! I loved this one! Lily and James were written so wonderfully! )
Kamai6 chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
Still beautiful. Well done!

If you still have the muse for this story I would love to see it extended. Keep Writing!

Kamai6
chubbypotato chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
gah! i'm so torn about the ending. it ends beautifully without explicitly stating what starts between james and lily, but at the same time i wish it would.