Reviews for Petals
BitterBreak chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Omgeee that was super adorable! Wow seriously awesome for your first one shot! Awesome flow of story and good choice of words and grammar.. So cute. -w-
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very fluffy. I approve. (Insert happy squealing that only comes from my mouth during major wonderful fluffy stuff)

Yay fluff. Keep it up,RL121
Hika-BOOO the Awesome chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
ohmy. Ohmy. Ohmy. SASUKE. He.. He.. Omg, what a CASANOVA. HAHAHA xD Though, really sweet. HEHE, Sakura's so cute. And Sasuke's so cute making her be like that. (...If only the real Sasuke would be like that, I'd consider watching Naruto again.)
xfeetontheground chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Omg! This is the sweetest/cutest fanfic of SasuSaku that I've ever read! I love it so much! You're a really good fanfic writer! That was so sweet!
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I feel all cute and fluffy. (hee hee)

And I love Sasuke saying "Aa, so I've heard" to her telling him she loved him. Very Sasuke-esque. ;D The ending was nice. _
GlassEmotions chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Kya! x3

This story was so friggin' adorable! I love it SO much! It made me giggle a lot. lol

And the whole "straddling" thing... I didn't think it was perverted. He had to hold her down somehow, yes? It's totally an anime thing to do!

Once again, great job! :D
ilovetoast-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
that was so sweet! super kawaii!
eisengod chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
me love it! wait... after 10 years, were they best friends or just friends..?
reviee chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Haha.

It's so cute. I love little SasukexSakura stories.

They just show Sasuke so OOC but in a great way. xD
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Very cute.
Jeremy chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
well, what can i say, princess kaytee? as much as this is ruining my ego, it was cute. (what i'll say for you .) but stop stalling and get your ass back to typing Breach. it's annoying to keep us waiting.
Erin chapter 1 . 8/24/2008