Reviews for Scatter Down
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh, this is so achingly lovely and so sad as well!
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Very good- and angsty!

Though it was sweet at the same time. And incredibly sad... for I always think about what could have been and how happy Byakuya would be if Hisana wouldn't have died...

winter faerie chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Great story! You gave great depth and description to Hisana's character as well as the relationship between her and Byakuya in a very believable way. I think you characterized Byakuya very well _ and I liked how you paralleled Rukia and Hisana's deaths.

Thanks for writing and keep up the great work!
breadandchoc chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wtf?

Why is there only one person who bothered to give feedback on this magnificent piece of work?

Because this is what it is: magnificent. I know you wanted concrit, but unfortunately, you will have to wait for the next person who reviews. I am still too blown away to write anything useful, let alone think anything critical.

Your use of imagery is perfect - not too overdone, just the slightest touch that makes all the difference, your similies deepening the atmosphere captured in this fic like ink uncurling in water (except not as crudely done as the one I just attempted). Byakuya is pitch-perfect: I love how he never tells her, never shows her enough, while everything he feels for her grows richer and heavier. How he never properly told her they were going to marry; how he still trains; how he is aware that their marriage just wasn't *done*. How your prose is so sparse and delicately honed; i can't imagine this idea written any other way. I love your Hisana - she is so like him, in a way, and that makes the ending all the more painful.

Am I incoherent yet? I believe I am.

In short: I am so sorry that this hasn't garnered much response; no doubt most readers were too intimidated and blown away. Keep writing, and thanks for this :)
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 1 . 8/24/2008