Reviews for Vengeance
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely amazing! Very intense and emotional! I'm glad that everything worked out!
DamselOnDrums chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
Wow. This was pretty good. I liked the relationship between Prentiss and Leah. It was really believable. Nice job.
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
Amazinggg story!

Loved it!
Bittersweet Fable chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
Om nom nom nom that last chapter was tasty. also some of the best Em/Hotch I've read
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
I love it
linelm chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Loved this!
Lindsey chapter 20 . 11/12/2009
I loved this story :) it was well written, and I must say well done on the murder case! You really had me hooked, wondering what would happen to Leah and where Hotch and Emily were going with their relationship. You did a great job on this story,nthanks for sharing it :)
ab89us chapter 20 . 12/28/2008
This story is so good!
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 20 . 11/25/2008
I love it.
fan-of-fans chapter 20 . 10/5/2008
awsome story.. i do beleive emily has something mysterous lurking in her past.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 20 . 10/3/2008
Really awesome fic. Super intense and Leah is a nice addition, showing a different side of Emily and I love Hotch's overprotectiveness. The epilogue was perfection, made me smile so much. Thanks for sharing :)
Linstead chapter 20 . 9/23/2008
Wow! I love this story!

I love the epilogue! Its just great..

Hotch and Emily are just the sweetest couple on Criminal Minds!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 20 . 9/21/2008
This story was overall completely and utterly wonderful. I loved Nervous Hotch in this chapter and the kiss was absolutely fabulous. Amazing work as usual; thank you for sharing this gift of yours with us
Heaven Born Captain chapter 20 . 9/21/2008
Great ending to a great story. I really enjoyed it. Well done.
katydid13 chapter 20 . 9/20/2008