Reviews for With Your Love
battle at arizona chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
AWW What a sweet little thought coming from Jazz :) Loved it almost best, it was sweet, insightful, and not a tad ooc. Update this soon... after Bella's Song. Lol :)
battle at arizona chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Oh my gosh this one made me cry! Lol, I still loved it, it was very awesome, you write GREAT! Hmm.. well... you didn't cry alone. Hope that makes you fell better :)
battle at arizona chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aw, this first chapter was very well written, very in charazter for Jacob and Edward; I could see either one of them having those thoughts. Very nice so far!
bonapuella chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Wow-this is really good! It's very sad though...but still-very good (and sad things are more interesting to read anyway!). You're a good writer-keep up the good work!
Miss FHorn chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
wow, really good, you should write stuff like this for a living! !:-0
xxaddictxx chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Wow. You are an amazing author! This was beautiful! Wow. I am speechless.
getmesomenasonexyouswine chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Aw, nu... Jacob... poor baby~! Whimper... you gotsa let me in your head. He's tortured, poor thing! I need'a give 'im a hug. x3 He's so sweet, though. Why's Bella such a poop? xD Amazing job. It's so beautiful and it flows nicely and it's well written and bark. I'm officially posing as a wolf, just for Jacob. Bark! x) I'm so insane. But really great job, and please update soon. It's so sad and beautiful. You mesmerize me. xD

Stealthmuffin chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
So I liked the first one better up until the last two lines.

Those ones just like MADE the story. Totally and completely and just YES. Like, they just tied it together all nicely and sadly and just made me want to give Jake a hug. : )

And don't be upset about a lack of reviews. It happens and, well, the more you write the more people will see the story and the more will review, right? : )

Anyway, I have to go now, so. Until next chapter!
JacobsxImprint chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I want to cry.

Poor Jacob..

That was so beautiful.

Good job!
mspotts chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This is really good. Short, sweet and accurate :)
PeteTheMagicalUnicorn chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
For some reason that gave me chills, and I'm postitive that it wasn't a draft or anything because its pretty hot in florida.

Anywho that was really good. The fluidy of your writting is very poetic. Write more :)

genisis love chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I liked it

Stealthmuffin chapter 1 . 8/24/2008

I love Jacob. : )

And you, girl, had an almost poetic way of writing this one. I liked it. : )

And looking at your profile, thinking that Jake is that much better: YES. Thank you. : ) Jake can kick his sorry ass, because, well, Jake is just an amazing werewolf. In every way. And I hate those who bash him for no reason.

Which was what drew me into your story, by the way. So yay for you! : )

Bleurgh. I'm looking forward to your next one-shot/drabble/whatever. I'll be waiting and reading. : )
Countrygal17 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008