Reviews for Breathe
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
freaking out and going insane. this is beautiful—the repetion, the drama, the emotion and intensity—all of it.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Excellent job. The repetition of "breathe" was extremely subtle, not too heavy-handed.
baobabs chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Yeah...I think I'll just hide in this deep, dark hole here from the brilliant rays of glory emitting from you...
VickyP chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I dont get what happens at the end. Why does she not know why she is crying? I really think that you can continue this!
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great story! Very sad, but very well written!

Megan :)
NatalieWeasley chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Amazing. I'm absolutly crying my eyes out right now!
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
this was a really good story. i loved it. it was amazing, i had tears in my eyes during George's part. i just feel so sorry for him. but it was amazingly written so well done!
Renaly chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Actually, Victoire was born on the FIRST-year anniversary of the Battle. In the epilogue, it is September, which means the 18th anniversary (and her 17th birthday) has just past. So they are ENTERING the 19th year since the Battle, and the 18th year since she was born.

But other than, I liked it very much. I like a lot of your stories, especially the 'Ten Little Things' one.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Superb!
T.Beedle chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
love it
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I liked this. It was very good.
cj chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
that was awesome! and quite possibly the saddest thing i've ever read
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is nice.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wonderfully done. I love how they move on but he hurt and loss is still there. Georg'e section was just perfect.
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I had to go back and read this again, after reading "Silence." Beautiful and so well done; the feelings are real and pure.