Reviews for A Perfect Blue
eric cartman 14 chapter 20 . 12/1/2011
u should update please
WhiteXIII chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
Um... Zelda's mom is kinda scaring me, but that was probably intended. :) This was a good chapter. I know I say that a lot, but the mystery in this one was attention-grabbing for me.
WhiteXIII chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Sad. That is the way when Link and Zelda were walking together again. And I was like, "Why am I randomly feeling this?" And then that's how Link was... Hm. Crazy. And waaaay off topic.

Anyways, on to an actual review. It's cool to hear from Rupa again. But... does she like Link or something or is this just a I-Miss-My-Friend kind of a deal?
WhiteXIII chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
NOOO! Crag! Why? This is a truly sad day. T.T

Regardless of Crag's... mistake and a few confusing spots, this was a pretty good chapter. Though, I am wondering if Link is ever going to find out the truth that his eyes were never supposed to change... I don't know, I'll have to read to find out, I guess!

Thanks for another great chapter! :)
WhiteXIII chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Hm... Was there a particular reason that Zelda softened up to her tutor? Haha. The title made me laugh by the way. :) Yay! More Sheikah fighting awesomeness! I can't wait for next chapter!

Also, I hope I'm not annoying you with my relentless reviews. :)
WhiteXIII chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Heehee! Yay ending! There are so many interesting little details flying around. I feel sufficiently entertained, even though I've been going at this for...a while. I'm too tired to count. XP (I usually have issues reading things for too long.) Anyways, nice chapter!
WhiteXIII chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Jeez. I don't know what to say besides "Good job." Curses... Your fight scene with Link went rather fluently, though I did get a little confused at some points. However, that tends to happen in those kinds of scenes, so no worries.
WhiteXIII chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Hahahaha. Talking to a suit of armor? Awesome! I never really thought Zelda would be that type of girl, but that made me smile. I'm glad Link's keeping some of his composure from his Sheikah training, but I'm also happy that he lets it slip enough for a little fluff. :P
WhiteXIII chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Wow. The change is starting to happen already? Yikes. Ooh! Prophecies! Gotta love 'em! I can't wait to see how you work the next couple chapters. XP
WhiteXIII chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Hahaha! He found her right off the bat. Brilliant job, Sheikah boy. But why was Zelda stealing from her own people? Was it just to get a fight or something? Anyways,good introductions and, overall, a nice chapter. :)
WhiteXIII chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Ow. Poor Crag. Don't tell me he's going to become evil? NOOO! He was a pretty good friend to Link... Be happy, Crag! Rise up from the challenge! Anyways, another good chapter! :)
WhiteXIII chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
The Sheikah have personalities! That's awesome! And we get to see Zelda next chappie? Yay!
WhiteXIII chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Hm... Well, that's curious. Is there some reason Link's not supposed to know that he's not a Sheikah? Well, one thing is for certain: I am definitely intrigued and will have to read on. :) Nice chappie!
Tiercel chapter 20 . 3/30/2010
You forgot? 2 years is a pretty long time... _'
Port in the Storm chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Nice story!

It is really unique; I don't think I've ever seen a Sheikah Link before.

I liked the way to described the differences in lifestyle; Sheikah are trained practically from birth to be guardians of the royal family, but they are still feared by the people.

You did a really good job on showing your version of the lifestyle of a Sheikah, how they had to have red eyes and such.

My only problem is that Link seems...too friendly. Especially in the beginning of the story, when he first meets Zelda. After he gets to know her, sure, he can start talking to her, but it is really sudden when he just is friendly and talkative.

Though, sometimes you characterized him very well as a Sheikah, especially after Impa talked with him.

Zelda seems a bit like a spoiled princess. It seems like something she would do, trying to learn how to throw knives and self-defence, but I think she would be more calm about it.

The concept of the story is really interesting, and I would like to write a story based off Link as a Sheikah, as well. You will be given credit for the idea. Is it alright with you?