Reviews for A Different Kind of Mission
hana chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
cute! so adorable! gots ta luvs the brotherly fluff!
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
"Accursed sticky jelly".
HeyDuncan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was very, VERY funny. "Sasuke was sucking on a kunai! And Itachi was worried out of his mind! I thin you must have done a really good job conveying his panic, and the ending was really cute. Bye!
nt chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
way to go i waslaughing the whole time.
devotedtodreams chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Hahahahahaha! XD Purely brilliant! I was already laughing quite loudly indeed after the first three sentences! (Ask my bro: the window is open, and I heard him laugh too, so I'm sure he heard me as well )

Aw, I just LOVE the "over-protective, worried older brother" portrayal of Itachi! And little Sasuke is kawaii anyway! That was so cute how he announced that he was leaving when he got off the couch...

Lol, I wonder what kind of show that was... it must've been really bad to make Itachi wish so desperately to escape the living room... ;)

The ending scene sounded so cute! I could really picture Itachi standing there, hugging Sasuke tightly... three cheers for such fluffy, brotherly moments! _

And a shout of agreement because of your author's note: I wouldn't have let Itachi die either! (Never mind that a small part of me is still wildly hoping that there's a major twist and he survived... somehow...)

Conclusion: great job, really! It sure was a great job, and I think you did great with the humor as well! Two thumbs up and a fav, I say! :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3