Reviews for The Dark Knight: Shadows in the Sun
ishala8 chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Wow! This is a really gread fic. It's unexpected and captivating, makes sense and is well thought out. I really loved it so far, so I can't wait to see what you are going to come up with next and how Gordon and Bruce's relationship will develop.
HoshiHikari chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
wow, read the whole thing in one go. It's really good. Know it has been awhile since you updated, but I would love to read the rest of the fic. Please update!
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Loving this so far. :D Definitely looking forward to reading more. :D
QueenTakhsis chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Yay! Awsome story! Please updade soon! .
Teldra chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
Would love to see more of this :)
M03-DZM chapter 11 . 12/29/2008
...Damn. Just...damn. That was...wow. Yeah, awesome. Ok, so, to give a worthwhile review:

Great job in keeping the players in character. Even though this is a Wane/Gordon fic, you still managed to keep everything believable. Not so easy to do, so props on that.

Hell, I could go on and on, but really, all I can say at this point is please, please update. 'Cause... Damn!
puretsubasa chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
This is one amazing story! Well written! I love it! I can't wait to see more of it!
Youni chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
Wow this is too much! I love this couple and your story is really interesting
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
Aw. gorgeous chapter. i will read and review. soon, assuming RL lets me.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Gorgeous. I love the foreshadowing. You are setting up your characters and scenarios very well.
mildetryth chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Not bad... Especially liked the part with Bruce being kidnapped. Was this the last chapter or will you continue?
Kreis chapter 11 . 10/21/2008
Lovelovelovelove!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
A very interesting fic. I am going to enjoy reading more and seeing where this goes.

Pls. add on soon. I read this off of Littlemoore's fave list (I always tell authors in reviews where I read their fics from).
The Demented Darling chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
Oh la la! Very nicely done! And maybe in the future, Bruce Wayne could be submissive... just once... xD

I liked it, really. Can't wait for the next. (:
ItsaMiracle chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
wow totally love the whole gordon being pined and ...arrgh hot lol
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »