Reviews for The 4th Season
NameLorca chapter 51 . 9/6/2013
This isn't done is it?
Mr Willis of Ohio chapter 51 . 4/15/2013
Yay an update! Good to see Jessie becoming more comfortable with herself. Can't wait to see how you have the character come out to the rest of the family. I liked Grace's B&W too. Keep up the good work.
antlan87 chapter 51 . 4/13/2013
I wouldn't call it filler exactly, as there was a of character relationship development between Jessie and Katie and Jessie and Eli. And it seems that Grace got a bit of development seeded at least.
bene chapter 51 . 4/12/2013
Excellent update (as usual).
I'm so glad you keep going with this story.
Thanks!
stine517 chapter 51 . 4/9/2013
i thought the part with eli and jessie was really cute. and i like it when jessie is feeling confident and comfortable with herself
twin who likes to travel chapter 51 . 4/9/2013
It was a nice update. I'm surprised that even though Eli figured out himself how Jessie was gay, he couldn't figure out that Katie was her girlfriend. Any kind of update is good. When Jessie pulled Katie into the empty room, I was hoping for a little bit more than some kissing and slight touching. As for my story, I guess that you didn't notice that I posted the final chapter of it around a month and a half ago. I posted it here and the pretty much dead yahoo group. It hasn't been reviewed here yet, and all I got in the group was a "Hey, glad you're back" response. I'm sorry this review isn't longer. At least in talking about this chapter. But as you said at the end, any reviews are appreciated. However, I don't think this one was long enough to be fangirled over.
antlan87 chapter 50 . 3/5/2013
Nice to see another update. You resolved some issues while leaving a few to still be done and added some potential future issues. Nicely done.
troglodytic chapter 50 . 2/17/2013
Omaayyyyggawwwd.:o

I've been waiting for this.
Lily is a great mom, I wish I had a mom like

But I just wish it contains more of Jess and Katie. :D

Well anyway, it was a good update. :))
Thanks.
stine517 chapter 50 . 2/16/2013
yes, more updates please. this is the only way i get my jessie/katie fix
guest chapter 50 . 2/15/2013
hey nice . update , but it took you so long for updating! but i like it hope u update soon! :))
twin who likes to travel chapter 50 . 2/11/2013
Nice to see an update and not after a such long time either. I was going through my review history earlier today and couldn't believe I didn't notice it was a few days ago. What makes it even funnier was because for the last week or two, I've bee going through the Once and Again archive and reading most of the Jessie/Katie stories. I'm doing that to increase the inspiration to finish "It's Not Too Late For A Second Chance". After seeing a video that a contact posted on Facebook through a link, it gave me another idea of what to have happen before it's over. I know I've had it on hiatus fora a long while, so I felt I should end it instead of letting it stay that way. Hopefully, the sappy moments at the end will make up for all of that. Back to you story though, I'm curious to see if you're going to have Jessie tell Karen next or decide to tell Karen and Rick at the same time, with Lily nearby of course.
empty.gardens chapter 50 . 2/10/2013
This is a really lovely chapter!
Ellie chapter 50 . 2/10/2013
I stumbled on these Eli/Grace stories two weeks ago and I love them. I miss these characters. This is one of the best. Thank you and keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
There were no capitals in your notes and thus I wasn't sure whether I should continue on to the story itself. I did, and I was rather surprised that you actually do know how to use them and aren't a bad writer either.
troglodytic chapter 49 . 12/31/2012
ooommmayyygawwwd.
happy new year. lol.
i just open my acc. coz i forgot my password. :D
well bout the update i like it, i like how you made Eli an ever supporting bro, i almost cried. ha-ha, it's just that you keep us hanging . .

hoping the next update will be about jessie and katie's relationship.
:D

thanks for the update. :)