Reviews for Konoha Academy for Prestigious Young Adults
CaramelNmfBuddy chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Omg plz plz plz plz plz update soon!
CaramelNmfBuddy chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Omg plz plz plz plz plz update soon!
Krabkrab chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Blue hair Konan

Peicings Nagato or God realm Pain (Aka Yahiko).
LiizChan chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Hello!

let me tell you I really liked your fic XD

Continuing: P
jocular monoceros chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
I like this story. It's well written and looks interesting. I wonder where you'll go with it? I'm surprised at your lack of reviews but I think your story is more than worth reading

And Pain & Konan? Haha why not have a guess, right?

So yeah keep going with it ]
Lupita chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
updated chapter nice it was good wonder if her bros wil like shika seeing how they r hanging out a lot cnt wait 4 the next chapter update soon k -
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Aw, poor Temari getting shouted at on her first day, I hope that things will look up for her in the future.

I like how Shikamaru was suppossed to be her guide like he was in the Manga, it ties in nicely.

I hope that you will have a good day!
Lupita chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
lol temari had 2 run on the 1st day and finally met her guide it seems shikamaru iznt the only 1 with a short attention span lol its good so far mayb the chapters could b a lil longer and hope u update soon -
maravelous chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow, this looks really good! I'm excited to see another ShikaTema fan on here, so you should look forward to more reviews from me on your other stories.

Going on, again, this looks really good. There are only a few issues that could use some help fixing:

1) You might want to expand your chapters. Short chapters make the writer look lazy, even though you definitely aren't, because you've gone into great detail, and you keep to the grammar: You don't change from first person to second or present tense to past like most people do when trying out this style. So I congratulate you on that.

2) Try to space out your paragraphs. Not only will this make the chapter look longer, but it'll totally clean it out, and make the subject more interesting to read. It'll also get easier to write as you go along, you'll be able to organize your ideas much better. As it is, your paragraphs are a tad long and tedious.

Overall, you're starting off great and I can't wait to read more! Please keep up the fantastic work! It's so refreshing to see some good writing on here for once, trust me. :)

- Mara
FaeSoDivine chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Great start. And don't worry about the 'bording school' plot being cliche'. I for one LOVE bording school fics. And yours is exceptionally well-done! Good job, can't wait till next chapter :3
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
great start! i cant wait for an update :) and i love all ur other fics as well! your amazing! really u are :D!