Reviews for Daddy's 10 rules
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 2/23
naruto 700 is a fanfake I can prove it now reason naruto son name bolt the paying homage to the Harry Potter movies can anybody remembers how Deathly Hallows end so if Washington chapter 2 Harry Potters Deathly Hallows at the end of the movie then read the Naruto 700 comic thank you for reading this I will be making sure everyone is aware of this naruto 700 fan fake
61394 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
ha ha ha ha sauske got nothing
usernameedited chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
the rules were the entire story, if u did not write the rules then you did not write the story
3un1c3 UcHiHa chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
a lil advice,if u dont want them to make those 'mindless rewiews about plagiarism' thingy then dont need to write where the'd came from,no one's gonna say that your friend tells u bout it then u feel like u want to write it,done.

it's an awesome fic,afterall,if u dont post it here,no one's gonna know how funny it is -
Lunetaylina chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
loved it. Read out loud to my sister, she's not into NARUTO all that well but she's getting there. Its so funny loved it!
obsessedsasusakufan chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
omg sasuke is like a freakin controling father of some sort but it was so funny when he was telling him his 'rules' lol
Silver Moonlight14 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
LMAO! my Uncle sent this to my dad and then he sent it to me...sadly my dad was serious when he told me most of these rule were to be followed. i ended lmao at my dates face!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
“Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a middle-aged. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless God of your universe.

That part, the mother of a date of mine said that, while the dad sat on the couch looking amused and scared at the same time.

Great work:)
MawrisaLovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Lol, Sasu-kun said trousers and bucko(:
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Haha! This was so adorable! I loved it. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
TheMuseReturns chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I really liked your story, I thought it was funny and cute. I hope my dad never says any of that stuff, he can get pretty scary. Just ignore those idiots who keep giving you a hard time about the plagarising thing. They're just that, idiots who don't bother to read the author's notes. Try putting it in the disclaimer next time, it might help said idiots realize that you really aren't stealing the list or anyting else.
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
haha love your story
DeiDei-kunsgirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
ive heard those rules before and thought they were totally hilarious and i love that you wrote a fanfic 2 them. and the rules go well 4 my dad becuz he said hed do that if i brought a guy home...and he said hed be cleaning his guns but oh well! great story! :D
Littlecupoframen chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This is PURE GOLD! XD LOL
LunaBell O'Eight chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
OH god this is just to good!