Reviews for Weep Not for the Memories
No Fate 1990 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
You'll never get pregnant and there will be no reason for me to be born these two lines were very deep and profound
Kezz26 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That nightmare almost made me cry... nuff said.

Brilliant writing. More please!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
A bittersweet "slice of life". Well done.
Augustus Paladin Maximus chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I must say that this story is a nice change of pace. Though Sarah's nightmare does grip one's heart strong enough to water your eyes a bit. Great story. Thank you for writing it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I love how this is just a picture perfect example of their dysfunctional family, so many broken pieces that somehow fit together, somehow have a rhythm. Great work!
Max Doe chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
"I can be the dishwasher."

I love Cameron words and you captured it right there. I can imagine her saying that on the TV show. It is funny that I was thinking if judgement day didn't happen then John wouldn't come to be. But watching Terminator 2 dvd ending of what James Cameron really wanted to do, then maybe John will still be alive after they truly stop Judgement day. I hope this show goes down that path then T3.

There's no fate then what we make.
AnnieBooker chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wonderful look inside their lives. Loved the dialogue and the interactions were perfectly illustrated.
JoaG chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
There were no writing issues here, regardless of what Metroid13 says. A "slice of life" is exactly what the words describe - and which you do so well. Honestly, this is the first time in all the fandoms you've written in where someone has taken offense to this.

We've discussed this to no end - putting tags at the end of dialogue is a beginner's mistake or a plain, lazy writer who has no wish to change their style. I saw no problems when I beta'd this - I still see no problem with the dialogue.

As always, I see and hear the characters when you write them. I hope there's plenty more where this slice of life came from *BG*
Metroid13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
"Slice of life" is definitely an effective descriptor for this, as I can't even classify it as a one-shot. It seems to go along a line with no real stated end. There's no real conflict, no hook besides the dream (and that's barely addressed as soon as it's over with.) It doesn't really follow what I'd call formula for a story.

However, that's not to say that this wasn't well-written, because it was. The dialogue was excellent, and the descriptions flowed with an ease that I find in myself lacking sometimes. My only problem is that this felt more like one long scene than a story (even a one-shot) with a beginning, middle, and an end.

Also, there seems to be some odd HTML issues, particularly with formatting, and some strange characters often appear in the text.

One of the bigger writing issues with this was the fact that you didn't include tags for who was speaking lines at times. There are some lines that I can't even attribute to any character. Always be sure to emphasize who's speaking in a scene that contains more than two characters.

But that's enough of the riot act, because, at the end, this was still very well written, and, for its writing issues, I still enjoyed it immensely.
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
YAY first reviewer and i luved it! The begining made me fill up, the thought of John leaving and time being altered like that was an interesting twist and definately tugged at the heart strings.

Very well written, luved the interaction between them all in the garden, very believable

Well done, gr8 job _