Reviews for The Only Ones to Cross the Line
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh my goodness! This story was so good... and so sad! Oh, my eyes are tearing up right now because Danny is dead and everyone else is left to deal with it. You really got the emotions across well in this piece, I can tell you that right now.

And it was such a great idea for the story, too! Danny did deserve Team Phantom sitting in between. He lived his life in between the lines, it is only fitting that his friends honor him there. It's so sad, though, that nobody else got it, that nobody else understood.

Definitely deserves more reviews. This is so great. Bravo!

Sapphireswimming
Jiyle chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
so sad... I feel gloomy today
starr1095 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
gr stupid people i would have yelled at them all they were all so stupid awsome story thouugh loved it
digitalmonster911 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Oh my God. This hs actually brought me to tears (though admittedly that's not as hard as it used to be) and I love it. My favourite part is the last line.
Garnet Sky chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Sad.
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
What a powerful fic, I feel bad for Sam in her anger. She's right after all that Danny Phantom did for the town, he should be mourned but the people don't seem to think that. Keep up the great work. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
The loss of a hero and the loss of a friend, Sam, Tucker and Jazz will never forget this and I'm going to guess that some day in a way they will try to get Danny what he deserved, a TRUE funeral.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.