Reviews for The Chronicles of Kyle: The Capture
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh...not a white point star. Well, it was a valid theory! I LOVED how he "asked" Donna to stay behind. Brilliant!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aw, poor Doctor(s)! Anyways, this series, if possible, keeps on getting awesomer (that should really be a word) and awesomer. I don't know if you're still looking for ideas, since this was written quite a while ago, but if you are I can try and think up some (even though I generally fail at that.. oops).
random-tuesday chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Here's your bit of the multiverse!

Anyway, if Nine was out of character, it's because he wasn't around long enough for some of us to pick up on the many quirks that make him, well, Nine!

Parallel universes? Sorry, no ideas at the moment. Too much role playing recently, along with the fact that I was at a wedding yesterday that I had to help make sure happened right, so I'm fresh out of ideas. Maybe not that freshly, my mind seems a bit stale at the moment. Been going stale since last Sunday. I hope no one I know gets married anytime soon, I don't think I could deal with all of my family being in the same area!

Time to reboot my brain...

-end transmission-
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I forgot to answer your other question. Yes, beta'd needs an apostrophe, because it is missing out an "e".

how about...a universe...that...erm...has another kyle! but this time it's a boy :D
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Can I be impatient and suggest you just say something like "sixteen universes later . . ."?

Nicely done :)