Reviews for The Yaoi Problem
Spyrkle10 chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
This story is good for a few laughs once in a while. And it gives good advice on what not to do when you desperately want to write a romance fic.
Spyrkle10 chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
Your jokes are great, believe me. And with ukes, you forgot about the uke vs. seme thing. With the fragile descriptions and whines and basically oodles of prose about the clingy, delicate effeminate guy and his strong, lean seme partner. Oh well.
Spyrkle10 chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
I read this one story where the canon couple has to switch the baby from the mom to the dad in order to protect the mom since she has an evil demon sealed in her gut (in canon, the mom gave birth and then she died). And I think I read one where the usual uke in the non-canon yaoi couple tries to convince his partner that he's pregnant as a joke.
Spyrkle10 chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
Self-parodying fanfiction without intentional bad grammar should be more common. It's hilarious when you can actually read it. So three cheers for your good grammar!
Spyrkle10 chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
I really hate all the AU high school/real world fics. I'm sure they're good, but it's really sad that many, many, many highly reviewed KH fics are AUs with the real world. Change the names and it's like an original story. The realistic (mostly) characters AND the unique, symbol-filled setting are what make the Kingdom Hearts story so attractive (besides Mickey Mouse). The characters can be taken away, but the setting should stay. Characters without the setting just aren't the same.
Spyrkle10 chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
I don't think the "no lemons/sex" rule should apply in all cases. Sometimes it's okay. Like a post-canon/KH3 story. After a few paragraphs of exposition, lemon. Or if you don't want to just do a 'fade to black' scene and instead want to show how the physical portion of their love is only a reflection of their mental/emotional love for each other and how both parts of their relationship are important. Though doesn't agree with me at all, as many great stories with a few lemons have been deleted. Hooray for backups and AO3!
Katteilpawz chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Your previous chapters strike ACCURATE on fanbrat's typical cargo, but this chapter...

As an MLP FIM fan, i've seen just how humane the "fandom" is, with character ruining and ofcourse shipping wars, and this fic NAILED IT ALL.

I ship Fluttercord, and i like this:)
Katteilpawz chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
You sir, has resonated to us. Good work
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
How could I forget... Sora/Roxas, Kairi/Namine, Ventus/Vanitas, Ventus/Sora/Roxas... ugh...

What have you not covered... *shrug*
AlithiaSigma chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
...Is it bad that I was actually hoping this would end off with a well-written yaoi?

I did not disagree with anything in this fic. I think I agreed to most of it, if not all of it. I liked it. If you didn't write it, I might have.
AlithiaSigma chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
I never talk about Marluxia because I've never watched/played CoM, and therefore, have only seen him once. In 258/2.
AlithiaSigma chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Wait, wait, wait, I think I've found one. Spontaneous SMBD. Out of nowhere. It's more prevalent in Sherlock fics, but I think I've seen a few for KH. Characters just suddenly being sadomasochistic. That's apparently a thing.
AlithiaSigma chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
Can you write a Deadpool story? After reading this fic, I think you could write really fun stories about Deadpool. Unless you don't know Deadpool.

Did I mention that I like this story? I like this story.
AlithiaSigma chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
Songfics. Last I heard, they're a dying breed and rightly so. However, I would love to see a fanfiction thing about Passion/My Sanctuary, since the lyrics themselves were made for the game.
AlithiaSigma chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Well there's Mpreg, but I haven't seen any of those in KH. Maybe go more specific with the "No emotions" thing? People don't seem to get that. Wait, how many chapters are left? Six. Okay, you've probably already covered it then.