Reviews for The Yaoi Problem
How could I forget... Sora/Roxas, Kairi/Namine, Ventus/Vanitas, Ventus/Sora/Roxas... ugh...

What have you not covered... *shrug*
AlithiaSigma chapter 13 . 1/1
...Is it bad that I was actually hoping this would end off with a well-written yaoi?

I did not disagree with anything in this fic. I think I agreed to most of it, if not all of it. I liked it. If you didn't write it, I might have.
AlithiaSigma chapter 11 . 1/1
I never talk about Marluxia because I've never watched/played CoM, and therefore, have only seen him once. In 258/2.
AlithiaSigma chapter 10 . 1/1
Wait, wait, wait, I think I've found one. Spontaneous SMBD. Out of nowhere. It's more prevalent in Sherlock fics, but I think I've seen a few for KH. Characters just suddenly being sadomasochistic. That's apparently a thing.
AlithiaSigma chapter 9 . 1/1
Can you write a Deadpool story? After reading this fic, I think you could write really fun stories about Deadpool. Unless you don't know Deadpool.

Did I mention that I like this story? I like this story.
AlithiaSigma chapter 8 . 1/1
Songfics. Last I heard, they're a dying breed and rightly so. However, I would love to see a fanfiction thing about Passion/My Sanctuary, since the lyrics themselves were made for the game.
AlithiaSigma chapter 7 . 1/1
Well there's Mpreg, but I haven't seen any of those in KH. Maybe go more specific with the "No emotions" thing? People don't seem to get that. Wait, how many chapters are left? Six. Okay, you've probably already covered it then.
AlithiaSigma chapter 6 . 1/1
AUs, if done right, aren't always bad. It's not easy to do right, though.
AlithiaSigma chapter 5 . 1/1
Is actually a thing? Die For My Ship Kairi? Actually, I may have heard of it before, but set it to "forget immediately". Still.
AlithiaSigma chapter 4 . 1/1
Have you dealt with "Now KISS"? Yes you have.
Have you dealt with "Just like every other romance"? Yes you have.
Have you dealt with "I ship them because they're pretty"? Not really, but that would be hard to deal with.
Have you dealt with "Necessary OOC"? Yes, mostly.
Have you dealt with "Because everyone else is doing it"? Well, you kind of touched on it.
Have you dealt with "There is not such thing as Friendship, just sexual tension that needs to be resolved"? Yes, but there's never enough dealing with that.
You've just dealt with "Angst Angst Angst"

Yeah, you're fine.
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 1/1
WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING? Okay, yeah, you're writing a wish fulfillment, but the fandom needs this fic. All fandoms need this fic. Except for Trauma Center, it doesn't seem to have this problem. Much.
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 1/1
This... is pretty much how I see it. It's so accurate I could call you a telepath.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 1/1
How to Write a Yaoi. This should be interesting. The TF2 community probably could use a lesson too. I've yet to find a good one.
crimsonninja117 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Kingdom hearts has gotten extremely dark in opinion, and doesn't seem to be getting brighter any time soon
Cucco Tetrazzini chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you wrote! There's an author who writes The Last Story fics who has some awesome canonically believable adventures, but then she goes off and writes about fried chicken for a game with a medieval setting. And when I sent her a polite, well-thought-out review explaining basically what your fic claims, she ignores them.

I love this story every time I re-read it. That, as James Herriot once said (but this is not a direct quote), is the mark of a truly great writer.