Reviews for Castaways
Dy chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
this is probably going to sound so stupid, but it did make me feel a little uncomfortable...
did you mean to make sharpay sound homophobic or have I just misread?
Otherwise really enjoying the story, brilliant writing!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Great story!
gemjj chapter 20 . 5/24/2014
So... I loved are a great writer and write troy and sharpay really well. Im off to read more of your troypay stories x
gemjj chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Didnt troy say yo sharpay earlier on the plane that he didnt bring his phone as he didn't think it woyld work in another country? Then in this chapter he needs to buy a new one as his went down with the plane? He should have had an iphone too since he really likef sharpay's.
Anyway, loving it! On to the last chapter :-(
gemjj chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Just had to say, I've read up to chap 7 and am loving it and that's before getting to the castaway plot line that appealed to me to read this fic. So I'm sure I'll be commenting again, but so far its great!
TherSia chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
Wow! This is the first time I read a story where I like all the characthers! Maybe not the cameramen. This is amazing!
Nithusa chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
i luv this fanfic!
zashleyrulez chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
I've got to say this is one of the best stories ever. I was totally in love with it. I hope you'll write more soon and I'll review the rest of the chapters soon. Amazing!
DramioneShipperz chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
I love this story took me 8 long hours but I finally finished. :)
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 18 . 2/19/2011
why is troy getting a new phone, his didnt get lost, he never took it with him, he said so on the plane...
62toasters62 chapter 20 . 2/12/2010
definitely just REread this story for the THIRD time now because it is just that great. I'm not even kidding. It's such a great story and I had been thinking about it the other day and how I wanted to read it again. Just thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed reading this. Keep it up.
karazorel chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
Excellent! BTW, yaya also means nanny in spanish. I think that is the definition you were really going for. People like Sharpay and Ryan would have been raised by a slew of nannies of varying languages.
xXchanny-zashleyXx chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
love it so much. now im gonna read ur other stories
xXchanny-zashleyXx chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
i really loved the chapter and i agree with you about the HSM3 goofy issues. im gonna read the next chappy now
xXchanny-zashleyXx chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
you manage to put your panic thing again. :) aww